Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 50 cent is what 2 Pac wanted to be: REAL TALK

Member 50 cent is what 2 Pac wanted to be: REAL TALK Austin_X's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Default 50 cent is what 2 Pac wanted to be: REAL TALK

Just co-sign my thread and move along. Can't argue with that fact.

Product of Determination 50 cent is what 2 Pac wanted to be: REAL TALK Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Re: 50 cent is what 2 Pac wanted to be: REAL TALK

Quote Originally Posted by Austin_X View Post

Just co-sign my thread and move along. Can't argue with that fact.

i 100% totally disagree with this thread. Although almost everyone has jumped off the 50 Cent / G-Unit bandwagon I still support Fif and believe he's still a extremely talented and wise individual.

With that being said, 50 Cent could never fill 1 of Tupac's shoe. If you don't believe me, you can ask Fif yourself. He has said it plenty of times in the past. Please don't compare me to that man... Pac was ahead of his time at the young tender age of only 25.

Yes, 50 is currently more wealthier than Tupac. But he is by far not more musically successful nor what Pac wanted to be.

Pac had movie roles, b4 rappers could get a movie role or star in a movie. And opened the door, for current things in hip-hop to happen.

90s is totally different than 2000s. 2009 is presented with more opportunities because of pioneers like Tupac from the 90s.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

He's On Fire! 50 cent is what 2 Pac wanted to be: REAL TALK HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

too many "white lines" for you buddy...........its the other way around..
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

OhEmGee 50 cent is what 2 Pac wanted to be: REAL TALK Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    i 100% totally disagree with this thread. Although almost everyone has jumped off the 50 Cent / G-Unit bandwagon I still support Fif and believe he's still a extremely talented and wise individual.

With that being said, 50 Cent could never fill 1 of Tupac's shoe. If you don't believe me, you can ask Fif yourself. He has said it plenty of times in the past. Please don't compare me to that man... Pac was ahead of his time at the young tender age of only 25.

Yes, 50 is currently more wealthier than Tupac. But he is by far not more musically successful nor what Pac wanted to be.

Pac had movie roles, when b4 rappers could get a movie role. And opened the door, for current things in hip-hop to happen.

90s is totally different than 2000s. 2009 is presented with more opportunities because of pioneers like Tupac from the 90s.

People say Tupac or Biggie were pioneers, but I believe the death of those two nearly caused the ended rap music itself!
    Tupac was a colorful character granted. His soul was always filled with passion and hostility that it showed within his music. For example, he would make one song simply degrading women, another about keeping their heads up, and he would follow up with a dear mother song. Many people called Tupac’s character ‘complex’, however, I believe his music to be a reflection of a real individual.
    As people our moods change from day to day and we even become hypocrites to our own beliefs as we change opinions on it from day to day. Aside from this fact, Tupac wanted to be rich, wanted to be famous, and wanted to climb the top of the ladder of success.
    Nevertheless, with the hands of Suge, the industry, and the police holding the Tupac down, as a result, he was never able to attain the full meaning of success he wanted to attain. Thus 50 Cent came into the game as a rebellious young gunner who had interesting past. Using his street smarts and business moves like Pac once did, 50 Cent was able to achieve the success that Tupac was trying to achieve.
    Assuming that Tupac were healthy and alive, he would be critized by many simply because of his age. It is taboo for a rap artist to have longevity! You can recite the broken words of RUN DMC or KRIS-, however, they hold no weight in the real world.

Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh2defsheis View Post

Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by HipHop.I.AM View Post
    too many "white lines" for you buddy...........its the other way around..

Tell me an Hip Hop artist who is not dead, that is 38, widely supported, and not on Interscope.

Product of Determination 50 cent is what 2 Pac wanted to be: REAL TALK Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by Austin_X View Post

People say Tupac or Biggie were pioneers, but I believe the death of those two nearly caused the ended rap music itself!
    Tupac was a colorful character granted. His soul was always filled with passion and hostility that it showed within his music. For example, he would make one song simply degrading women, another about keeping their heads up, and he would follow up with a dear mother song. Many people called Tupac’s character ‘complex’, however, I believe his music to be a reflection of a real individual.
    As people our moods change from day to day and we even become hypocrites to our own beliefs as we change opinions on it from day to day. Aside from this fact, Tupac wanted to be rich, wanted to be famous, and wanted to climb the top of the ladder of success.
    Nevertheless, with the hands of Suge, the industry, and the police holding the Tupac down, as a result, he was never able to attain the full meaning of success he wanted to attain. Thus 50 Cent came into the game as a rebellious young gunner who had interesting past.
    Using his street smarts and business moves like Pac once did, (Why is he using Tupac's tactics instead of stream rolling his own path into the game?) 50 Cent was able to achieve the success that Tupac was trying to achieve.
    Assuming that Tupac were healthy and alive, he would be critized by many simply because of his age. It is taboo for a rap artist to have longevity! You can recite the broken words of RUN DMC or KRIS-, however, they hold no weight in the real world.

Okay...this is totally off topic and applies to Jay-Z, Nas, 50 Cent, and most of our Hip-Hop Forefront.

Face it, Fif used his mishaps such as getting shot to build enormous buzz. (Getting shot: studied off of Tupac getting shoot 5 times, and using it to his advantaged.)

(Creating Feud: studied off of Tupac creating feud and controversy...using it to his advantaged for marketing purposes)

(Launching his career with Dr. Dre: studied off of Tupac, going to the west coast and getting down with Dr. Dre...)
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Liked
    0 times

Okay...this is totally off topic and applies to Jay-Z, Nas, 50 Cent, and most of our Hip-Hop Forefront.

Jay Z is smart. Nas keeps losing. And most of the hip hop forfront are forgotten in a matter of the common 3 year lifespan the artist are given. 50 (and perhaps Nas) is the first to break such barriers, without, putting on a suit and tie and directing some record lable.

Face it, Fif used his mishaps such as getting shot to build enormous buzz. (Getting shot: studied off of Tupac getting shoot 5 times, and using it to his advantaged.)

Never seen a person who would study to get shot 9 times. Obviously using such a momentous events to your advantage is the WHOLE FORMULA of making lemonaide out of lemons.

(Creating Feud: studied off of Tupac creating feud and controversy...using it to his advantaged for marketing purposes)

I like Ja rule. I'd still buy his album. But homeboy deserved getting bodied by G-Unit and the industry for making that cheezy "Blood in my Eye". Furthermore, Tupac was angry and believed Biggie and PUffy set him up to get shot 5 times. It is also popular believed that Ja Rule, Irv, and Supream was behind 50 Cent getting shot 9 times

(Launching his career with Dr. Dre: studied off of Tupac, going to the west coast and getting down with Dr. Dre...)

Are you serious???? Dont you recall that Death Row was the BIGGEST record label at the time? It was the Shady/Aftermath of the 90's and Tupac knew the oppertunity that was presented to him. There was none of this "modest" start for Tupac when he signed with Death Row
    Last edited by Austin_X; 06-22-2009 at 11:53 PM.

FUCC NICCAS 50 cent is what 2 Pac wanted to be: REAL TALK FUCCBOYSBEWARE's Avatar
    Liked
    64 times

FUCC 50 CENT JUMP OFF HIS **** :jabbing::jabbing: FOR DISRESPECTING PAC LIKE THAT FOR THINKING G UNOT SAVED HIP HOP
    kush smoker

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast