Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: "Get Ya Chain Tooken', I May Do It Myself, I'm So BROOKYLN!" (SHOT @ Juelz???)

Product of Determination "Get Ya Chain Tooken', I May Do It Myself, I'm So BROOKYLN!" (SHOT @ Juelz???) Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default "Get Ya Chain Tooken', I May Do It Myself, I'm So BROOKYLN!" (SHOT @ Juelz???)

peep the evidence taken from his video "Death of AutoTune"...Juelz have alwayz been hittin Jay wit shots in the media, and he's the only person wit the "A" chain. Its been numerous rumors, Juelz got robbed. Did Jay secretly just kill Juelz career, along wit AutoTune in this video?

:eek001::eek001:

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies "Get Ya Chain Tooken', I May Do It Myself, I'm So BROOKYLN!" (SHOT @ Juelz???) thehustler07's Avatar
    Liked
    90 times

Default Re: "Get Ya Chain Tooken', I May Do It Myself, I'm So BROOKYLN!" (SHOT @ Juelz???)

Juelz career been dead. So we really can't credit Jay-Z with killing it. He committed self-suicide staying on that sinking ship called Def Jam Records when all the other Diplomats jumped off. From there, Cam'ron shitted on the lil stupid nigga.

Jay always throw subliminals at niggaz, so u might be right about the chain part.

Product of Determination "Get Ya Chain Tooken', I May Do It Myself, I'm So BROOKYLN!" (SHOT @ Juelz???) Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Re: "Get Ya Chain Tooken', I May Do It Myself, I'm So BROOKYLN!" (SHOT @ Juelz???)

Every scene in the video where something is blown up is a diss. The chain blows up and he says get ya chain tooken. He blows up the clothing.. and says Ya colors to bright. He blows up the Cristal bottles...he been said **** Cristal. and he blows up the auto-tune device.

Catch Up Newbies "Get Ya Chain Tooken', I May Do It Myself, I'm So BROOKYLN!" (SHOT @ Juelz???) TheBoss's Avatar
    Liked
    5 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    Every scene in the video where something is blown up is a diss. The chain blows up and he says get ya chain tooken. He blows up the clothing.. and says Ya colors to bright. He blows up the Cristal bottles...he been said **** Cristal. and he blows up the auto-tune device.

LOL@ this scientifically groupie breakdown of this song..U cats are reading into lyrics too much

What if he says "you niccas is wearing corny bandannas, and a gucci bandanna blows up" ..is that a shot @ Gucci Mane & Soulja Boy.

Get real folks.
    Leave tough guys tied to a brick in the ocean..........

Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoss View Post
    LOL@ this scientifically groupie breakdown of this song..U cats are reading into lyrics too much

What if he says "you niccas is wearing corny bandannas, and a gucci bandanna blows up" ..is that a shot @ Gucci Mane & Soulja Boy.

Get real folks.