Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Orchid's Boy, WALE THREATEN & HIT FAN for Telling The Truth. Fan Said He Was Wack.

Product of Determination Orchid's Boy, WALE THREATEN & HIT FAN for Telling The Truth. Fan Said He Was Wack. Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Thumbs down Orchid's Boy, WALE THREATEN & HIT FAN for Telling The Truth. Fan Said He Was Wack.

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

New Arrival Orchid's Boy, WALE THREATEN & HIT FAN for Telling The Truth. Fan Said He Was Wack. Marley's Avatar
    Liked
    7 times

Default Re: Orchid's Boy, WALE THREATEN & HIT FAN for Telling The Truth. Fan Said He Was Wack.

ok. so when someone talks **** about you, you're gonna tell the person that you have friends that can **** him up for you? nigga just do dat yaself. and when the time comes to **** the person up, you struggle to get through security to just flip the dude's hat off.

Product of Determination Orchid's Boy, WALE THREATEN & HIT FAN for Telling The Truth. Fan Said He Was Wack. Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Re: Orchid's Boy, WALE THREATEN & HIT FAN for Telling The Truth. Fan Said He Was Wack.

Quote Originally Posted by Marley View Post
    ok. so when someone talks **** about you, you're gonna tell the person that you have friends that can **** him up for you? nigga just do dat yaself. and when the time comes to **** the person up, you struggle to get through security to just flip the dude's hat off.

cornball.

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Orchid's Boy, WALE THREATEN & HIT FAN for Telling The Truth. Fan Said He Was Wack. Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Quote Originally Posted by Marley View Post

Obviously the loser wasnt a fan since he was saying he was wack
    i dont know what fan would say to someone they admire that their wack

And mary maybe you need to listen again to what he said he said that the little boy could have met him out back if he really wanted to do something ...its not all tat serious to fight through security because someone was talking ****, its a waste

ya'll quick to pick out the main points but not listening at all...get all your facts right before you comment :happy002:

Orchid Wale
    Last edited by Orchid; 06-30-2009 at 06:04 PM.
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Shut Up and Drink! Orchid's Boy, WALE THREATEN & HIT FAN for Telling The Truth. Fan Said He Was Wack. Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

I rocks wit Wale.... he would had done that to a black guy

Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by Orchid View Post

Obviously the loser wasnt a fan since he was saying he was wack
    i dont know what fan would say to someone they admire that their wack

And mary maybe you need to listen again to what he said he said that the little boy could have met him out back if he really wanted to do something ...its not all tat serious to fight through security because someone was talking ****, its a waste

ya'll quick to pick out the main points but not listening at all...get all your facts right before you comment :happy002:

Orchid Wale
    great way to justify a rapper who suppose to be a role model, cursing out and embarrassing a fan who paid money to watch the performance. great way to show the world you can't hold your composer and your liable to flip out like Chris Brown and blame it on "only being human." great way to show your a new artist and can't humble yourself, and take the high road in "tough* situations. A fan says get off the stage, you jump off the stage, push through security to fight the guy and threaten his life.

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Orchid's Boy, WALE THREATEN & HIT FAN for Telling The Truth. Fan Said He Was Wack. Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

whoa pump your brakes dramatic

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    great way to justify a rapper who suppose to be a role model,who is he claiming to be a role model to ....dont worry i'll wait, in all the interviews i've seen he hasnt mention being a role model to anyone, no one marley's age dont know anyone beside soulja boy cursing out and embarrassing a fan theres that word again...he's obviously not a fan DUHHH!! and i buddy embarrased himself when he made the comment he must have thought he wasnt gonna do or say anything to make look like the bigger ass than what he had on his backsidewho paid money to watch the performance.maybe its me but i could be a strong possibility that he didnt pay to see Wale which is cool they have to put other people on the bill but it just mainly seem like buddy was trying to be the prick of the show...oh wait he was great way to show the world you can't hold your composer and your liable to flip out like Chris Brown you just needed to make a Chris Brown joke and this was it ....um can we all say LAME and blame it on "only being human." great way to show your a new artist and can't humble yourself,no its a great way to say **** him he's a nobody who helped put money in my boo's pocket and wasnt able to get the free shoes he was giving away and take the high road in "tough* situations. that wasnt a "tough" situation he just pushed him and knocked his hat off A fan<--buddy is not a fan he's HATER says get off the stage, you jump off the stage, push through security to fight the guy and threaten his life.ummm what was you watching it was not even that serious you making more than what it was, maybe you need to watch the video over and rewind it. All he said was he got people that could beat his ass which is true despite the situation also he didnt push through security they was pulling him down then when they let him go he flipped the guys hat off
    its amazing how you can nit pick about Wale but in Fab's signature your boy is CLEARLY mushing some girl in the face(yes i know its old) but you not saying anything about that

also if you was a "fan" of Jay would you tell him he's wack and to get off the stage NO I DONT THINK SO

example: now Wale didnt do all that

dont come at my boo again opp otherwise you'll get burned :hahaaa:
    Last edited by Orchid; 06-30-2009 at 10:54 PM.
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Orchid's Boy, WALE THREATEN &amp; HIT FAN for Telling The Truth. Fan Said He Was Wack. Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

i chopped your message up
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Product of Determination Orchid's Boy, WALE THREATEN &amp; HIT FAN for Telling The Truth. Fan Said He Was Wack. Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

okay. I see your blinded by the fact this is Wale we are talking about. You don't care about common judgement and reason only because its Wale. And ur gonna stick up for him.

I rest....
    Last edited by Orchid; 07-01-2009 at 01:29 AM. Reason: dont mess up on his name again

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Orchid's Boy, WALE THREATEN &amp; HIT FAN for Telling The Truth. Fan Said He Was Wack. Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    okay. I see your blinded by the fact this is Wale we are talking about. You don't care about common judgement and reason only because its Wale. And ur gonna stick up for him.

I rest....
    ok if you mess up on his name again i'm coming to jersey to smack your ass

its not that i am blinded by who he is or what he did its the fact that there was an example of what jay did but yet you didnt comment on that amazing i see your blinded
    i'm pretty sure damn near postive that jay didnt care about common judgement when he strong that girl but because its jay your gonna do what fade to black and not say anything
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast