Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: WoW! LMAO@ Killa Cam Just Erasing Jay-Z's Corny Verse from Song!

He's On Fire! WoW! LMAO@ Killa Cam Just Erasing Jay-Z's Corny Verse from Song! HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Cool WoW! LMAO@ Killa Cam Just Erasing Jay-Z's Corny Verse from Song!

Sorry you Jayz Stans...cringe, cringe, cringe, killa played JAy

From the Jim Jones Documentary

Last edited by HipHop.I.AM; 07-02-2009 at 12:25 AM.
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

Dice City Kid WoW! LMAO@ Killa Cam Just Erasing Jay-Z's Corny Verse from Song! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Default Re: WoW! LMAO@ Killa Cam Just Erasing Jay-Z's Corny Verse from Song!

too bad its them chipping at a mountain with a butter knife

Product of Determination WoW! LMAO@ Killa Cam Just Erasing Jay-Z's Corny Verse from Song! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    too bad its them chipping at a mountain with a butter knife
    basically. After Come Home With Me, which had Jay-Z, Beanie Sigel, Memphis Bleek, and those Just Blaze beats, Killa Cam practically never went platinum again.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Die $low WoW! LMAO@ Killa Cam Just Erasing Jay-Z's Corny Verse from Song! AZ westsider's Avatar
    Liked
    3 times

Dumb Dash needs to shut his broke ass up already I bet Irv Gotti got more money than this babblin' leach! He shoulda just kept his ass behind the scenes of the ROC where he belong but no he had to be in the "limelight"... Jimmy Jones couldnt even go mahogany and who knows about Juelz or cam... Jay kept the money on the roc him and kanye and look what he's doing now 100 million dollar deals! So the loss goes to Dumb Dash for thinking he's an artist and should be out in the public eye... Jealousy is a muthafucka! cuz now they cant keep Hov's name out their big ass mouths!

FUCC NICCAS WoW! LMAO@ Killa Cam Just Erasing Jay-Z's Corny Verse from Song! FUCCBOYSBEWARE's Avatar
    Liked
    64 times

Quote Originally Posted by AZ westsider View Post
    Dumb Dash needs to shut his broke ass up already I bet Irv Gotti got more money than this babblin' leach! He shoulda just kept his ass behind the scenes of the ROC where he belong but no he had to be in the "limelight"... Jimmy Jones couldnt even go mahogany and who knows about Juelz or cam... Jay kept the money on the roc him and kanye and look what he's doing now 100 million dollar deals! So the loss goes to Dumb Dash for thinking he's an artist and should be out in the public eye... Jealousy is a muthafucka! cuz now they cant keep Hov's name out their big ass mouths!
    c/s
    kush smoker

Shut Up and Drink! WoW! LMAO@ Killa Cam Just Erasing Jay-Z's Corny Verse from Song! Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

**** can't see the video here... what happened?