Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: AZ Readies N.4.L (N*ggaz 4 Life) Mixtape With DJ Absolut

Product of Determination Opportunist's Avatar
    New Jersey
    5400 times

Thumbs up AZ Readies N.4.L (N*ggaz 4 Life) Mixtape With DJ Absolut

Rapper AZ joined forces with DJ Absolut to release a controversial new mixtape titled N.4.L (N*ggaz 4 Life).

N.4.L. is a concept mixtape with references to the history of Black people. With songs such as "Knowledge Freedom," "Runaway Slave," "Conspiracy," "Negro Spiritual," and "Self Savior, AZ paints a picture of the life and the feelings of Black people.

The mixtape follows Nas formerly titled album N*gger but the rapper makes it clear that there is a difference.

I'm not doing N.4.L. to be in Nas' shadow," AZ said I was inspired by the message behind the movement. I'm just adding to the concept because the message is so powerful. It's about our culture and our people. He and I are cut from the same cloth, so I understood where he would have gone with it if the forces hadn't intervened."

The controversial title already caused some noise. "The title N.4.L. has a dual meaning for me. The first suggests that no matter what you achieve in life, as a black man, even if you become President of the United States, in someone's eyes, you'll always be looked at as a 'n*gga for life,'" AZ said.

"I'm from the '80s era and our experiences with the 'n' word are different. Growing up, 'n*gga' was just our way of communicating and acknowledging each other. You might roll up on someone and say what's up my n*gga. Depending on who is saying it, you may not be offended. Although I understood what my mom and grandparents felt about the word, it's not the experience of our generation," he added.

AZs mixtape N.4.L. will drop on August 5.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

8 times

Thumbs down Re: AZ Readies N.4.L (N*ggaz 4 Life) Mixtape With DJ Absolut

GRANDPA AZ IS BACK :lmao002: HE DIDN'T GIVE UP YET!!:usuck002:
    "One hand full of ****... does not equal a fist full of dollars!" -50 Cent