Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: [VIDEO] Michael's Daughter: 'I Love Him So Much' Emotional & Touching Speech

Catch Up Newbies [VIDEO] Michael's Daughter: 'I Love Him So Much' Emotional & Touching Speech thehustler07's Avatar
    Liked
    90 times

Default [VIDEO] Michael's Daughter: 'I Love Him So Much' Emotional & Touching Speech

11-year-old Paris Michael Katherine, Gives Emotional Speech About Her Dad

damn...i swear to you i'm not a emotional dude at all, I'm about as gangsta as it gets.

But seeing her talk for the first time, and about her DAD... I felt her pain, i broke down a dropped a tear.

New Arrival [VIDEO] Michael's Daughter: 'I Love Him So Much' Emotional & Touching Speech Marley's Avatar
    Liked
    7 times

Default Re: [VIDEO] Michael's Daughter: 'I Love Him So Much' Emotional & Touching Speech

FAKE . i saw that ****. it aint touchin. before she took da mic she wasnt feelin ****. she was jus playin wit her purse and janet had to tell her ro chill. you can see it yourself. she MADE herself cry. how come no tears are comin down her face

Product of Determination [VIDEO] Michael's Daughter: 'I Love Him So Much' Emotional & Touching Speech Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Re: [VIDEO] Michael's Daughter: 'I Love Him So Much' Emotional & Touching Speech

Quote Originally Posted by Marley View Post
    FAKE . i saw that ****. it aint touchin. before she took da mic she wasnt feelin ****. she was jus playin wit her purse and janet had to tell her ro chill. you can see it yourself. she MADE herself cry. how come no tears are comin down her face
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI [VIDEO] Michael's Daughter: 'I Love Him So Much' Emotional & Touching Speech Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post

i feel sorry for the kids, he did leave too soon
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Member [VIDEO] Michael's Daughter: 'I Love Him So Much' Emotional & Touching Speech Austin_X's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Damn it, i teared up like a new born baby when i saw that.

It was so very sad, especially when you consider all of the horrible things that have been said about her father.