Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Joe Budden Takes Shots At Jay-Z During Freestyle At Rock The Bells Concert In D.C

Product of Determination Joe Budden Takes Shots At Jay-Z During Freestyle At Rock The Bells Concert In D.C Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Joe Budden Takes Shots At Jay-Z During Freestyle At Rock The Bells Concert In D.C

"Treat old timers like fags who dropped the soap, Might got Alzheimers, thought they was dope Too many dogs, not enough barking yet Too many BLUEPRINTS, not enough architects"
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

He's On Fire! Joe Budden Takes Shots At Jay-Z During Freestyle At Rock The Bells Concert In D.C HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Default Re: Joe Budden Takes Shots At Jay-Z During Freestyle At Rock The Bells Concert In D.C

TOO MUch yelling,..not enough sore throat medicine
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

Shut Up and Drink! Joe Budden Takes Shots At Jay-Z During Freestyle At Rock The Bells Concert In D.C Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Default Re: Joe Budden Takes Shots At Jay-Z During Freestyle At Rock The Bells Concert In D.C

Budden said it wasn't a diss... here's what he said on twitter

NO DICKHEAD, being that stupid doesn't make sense !!!! i know what the hell i said..... what school did some of these niggaz go to ???
    about 4 hours ago from web

then some IDIOT (that i blocked), felt the need to tweet me the definition of blueprint & architect, sayin my line made no sense...

..Or yall just EXPECT me to diss some1 every week (assholes)... when i diss a rapper, u wont have to sit around tryin 2 guess, you'll know..

So because u use the words "blue print" in a rhyme, your dissing Jay-Z ? Most of u fans & media outlets must've taken the short bus 2 school

Die $low Joe Budden Takes Shots At Jay-Z During Freestyle At Rock The Bells Concert In D.C AZ westsider's Avatar
    Liked
    3 times

LOL THEN 5 MINS LATER INSPECTAH DECK CAME OUT YELLING **** JOE BUDDENS!!!