Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***





Likes Likes:  0
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 68

Thread: DAMN LOOKIN BACK ALL THESE "RAPPERS"/"Tough Guys" GOT ROBED FOR THEIR CHAINS!!!!

  1. #41
    ...... DAMN LOOKIN BACK ALL THESE "RAPPERS"/"Tough Guys" GOT ROBED FOR THEIR CHAINS!!!! Fabulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,208
    Liked
    8 times

    Default Re: DAMN LOOKIN BACK ALL THESE "RAPPERS"/"Tough Guys" GOT ROBED FOR THEIR CHAINS!!!!

    you know where these niggas **** up is that hey you a gangsta nigga so be it...but explain to me why the **** noone says I used to be a gangsta and now I'm a stock broker, doctor, dentist, etc. Or why they can't say I'm a gangsta but I am a lawyer etc. Then they can work with each other and really make money, cause that fat nigga at the end need a fucking dentist ASAP and from the looks of it he don't have insurance and can't pay cash.

  2. #42
    He's On Fire! DAMN LOOKIN BACK ALL THESE "RAPPERS"/"Tough Guys" GOT ROBED FOR THEIR CHAINS!!!! HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Garden State
    Posts
    3,102
    Liked
    32 times

    Default Re: DAMN LOOKIN BACK ALL THESE "RAPPERS"/"Tough Guys" GOT ROBED FOR THEIR CHAINS!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous View Post
    you know where these niggas **** up is that hey you a gangsta nigga so be it...but explain to me why the **** noone says I used to be a gangsta and now I'm a stock broker, doctor, dentist, etc. Or why they can't say I'm a gangsta but I am a lawyer etc. Then they can work with each other and really make money, cause that fat nigga at the end need a fucking dentist ASAP and from the looks of it he don't have insurance and can't pay cash.


    way to kill a thread.........
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

  3. #43
    Product of Determination DAMN LOOKIN BACK ALL THESE "RAPPERS"/"Tough Guys" GOT ROBED FOR THEIR CHAINS!!!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    20,573
    Liked
    5400 times

    Default Re: DAMN LOOKIN BACK ALL THESE "RAPPERS"/"Tough Guys" GOT ROBED FOR THEIR CHAINS!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by HipHop.I.AM View Post
    way to kill a thread.........
    LMAO!
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

  4. #44
    New Arrival
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    6
    Liked
    0 times

    Default Re: DAMN LOOKIN BACK ALL THESE "RAPPERS"/"Tough Guys" GOT ROBED FOR THEIR CHAINS!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironstreets View Post
    I heard Bump J and them boys dont play
    nope...

  5. #45
    Shut Up and Drink! DAMN LOOKIN BACK ALL THESE "RAPPERS"/"Tough Guys" GOT ROBED FOR THEIR CHAINS!!!! Top shelf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,327
    Liked
    34 times

    Default Re: DAMN LOOKIN BACK ALL THESE "RAPPERS"/"Tough Guys" GOT ROBED FOR THEIR CHAINS!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous View Post
    you know where these niggas **** up is that hey you a gangsta nigga so be it...but explain to me why the **** noone says I used to be a gangsta and now I'm a stock broker, doctor, dentist, etc. Or why they can't say I'm a gangsta but I am a lawyer etc. Then they can work with each other and really make money, cause that fat nigga at the end need a fucking dentist ASAP and from the looks of it he don't have insurance and can't pay cash.

  6. #46
    ...... DAMN LOOKIN BACK ALL THESE "RAPPERS"/"Tough Guys" GOT ROBED FOR THEIR CHAINS!!!! Fabulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,208
    Liked
    8 times

    Default Re: DAMN LOOKIN BACK ALL THESE "RAPPERS"/"Tough Guys" GOT ROBED FOR THEIR CHAINS!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Top shelf View Post

  7. #47
    Product of Determination DAMN LOOKIN BACK ALL THESE "RAPPERS"/"Tough Guys" GOT ROBED FOR THEIR CHAINS!!!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    20,573
    Liked
    5400 times

    Default Re: DAMN LOOKIN BACK ALL THESE "RAPPERS"/"Tough Guys" GOT ROBED FOR THEIR CHAINS!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Top shelf View Post


    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

  8. #48
    He's On Fire! DAMN LOOKIN BACK ALL THESE "RAPPERS"/"Tough Guys" GOT ROBED FOR THEIR CHAINS!!!! HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Garden State
    Posts
    3,102
    Liked
    32 times

    Default Re: DAMN LOOKIN BACK ALL THESE "RAPPERS"/"Tough Guys" GOT ROBED FOR THEIR CHAINS!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous View Post
    you know where these niggas **** up is that hey you a gangsta nigga so be it...but explain to me why the **** noone says I used to be a gangsta and now I'm a stock broker, doctor, dentist, etc. Or why they can't say I'm a gangsta but I am a lawyer etc. Then they can work with each other and really make money, cause that fat nigga at the end need a fucking dentist ASAP and from the looks of it he don't have insurance and can't pay cash.

    Photobucket
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

  9. #49
    ...... DAMN LOOKIN BACK ALL THESE "RAPPERS"/"Tough Guys" GOT ROBED FOR THEIR CHAINS!!!! Fabulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,208
    Liked
    8 times

    Default Re: DAMN LOOKIN BACK ALL THESE "RAPPERS"/"Tough Guys" GOT ROBED FOR THEIR CHAINS!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by HipHop.I.AM View Post
    Photobucket
    you copying my **** too....dam'n I make a statement up in this bitch:happy002:

  10. #50
    Eat Lead!!! DAMN LOOKIN BACK ALL THESE "RAPPERS"/"Tough Guys" GOT ROBED FOR THEIR CHAINS!!!! Ironstreets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    THA D
    Posts
    4,862
    Liked
    66 times

    Default Re: DAMN LOOKIN BACK ALL THESE "RAPPERS"/"Tough Guys" GOT ROBED FOR THEIR CHAINS!!!!

    damn Fab u started a whole page of u gettin owned :clownonground:


    D-Town hip hop at its finest



Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-14-2013, 12:01 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-05-2013, 12:46 AM
  3. Backside tatoo: A: "Creative" B:"Illegal in 4 states" or C: "How'd she get a needle in there"
    By TightLipped in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-27-2012, 04:26 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-02-2011, 12:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •