Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: DAMN LOOKIN BACK ALL THESE "RAPPERS"/"Tough Guys" GOT ROBED FOR THEIR CHAINS!!!!

He's On Fire! DAMN LOOKIN BACK ALL THESE "RAPPERS"/"Tough Guys" GOT ROBED FOR THEIR CHAINS!!!! HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Default DAMN LOOKIN BACK ALL THESE "RAPPERS"/"Tough Guys" GOT ROBED FOR THEIR CHAINS!!!!

So….can you guys remind me of any other infamous (and not totally bogus) rap chain-snatching? (PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE THiS ORIGINAL POST)

-Rakim and LL Cool J vs. the original 50 Cent
    YEAR: The Late ’80s

llrakim.jpg

VICTIM: Rakim & LL Cool J

SNATCHER: Kelvin “50 Cent” Martin

PROBABILITY THAT IT REALLY HAPPENED: 60%

Back in the days, men were men and women were women. Also, rappers were rappers and gangsters were gangsters. So when stick-up kid pioneer Kelvin “50 Cent” Martin yapped LL’s shine (and possibly Rakim, too, though he was pictured on the Paid In Full album art and a known associate of Eric B., which makes it unlikely) and walked around the Fort Greene Projects rocking ‘em, it didn’t really impact the rap legends’ street cred. Fucking *****-ass rappers!

-Ice Cube vs Kam and B-Real

YEAR: 1995

wsc.jpg

VICTIM: Ice Cube

SNATCHER: Kam, B-Real

PROBABILITY THAT IT REALLY HAPPENED: 100%

If you rap on the West Coast, it’s only a matter of time before you grow tired of Ice Cube’s acting skills. First he acted like a gangster, then he acted like he was in the Nation, then he acted like an actor (arguably his best role). Cube’s cousin Kam got tired of dude acting like he was from South Central, and had his homie rob O’Shea of his Westside Connection chain at a party. He then gave the chain to Cypress Hill’s B-Real for a photo opportunity (Real was salty at Cube for acting like he wrote the hook to his Friday soundtrack song “Throw Your Set In The Air,” which Real felt was bitten from his own song of the same name). Now ask yourself, Ms. Jackson, who’s the mark?

-Death Row vs. Orlando Anderson

deathrow2.jpg

VICTIM: Death Row

SNATCHER: Orlando Anderson

Okay, so this technically isn’t a rapper that got robbed, but it is a rap label, and the outcome was the murder of the greatest rapper of all time (*sigh*). Picture it: Travon Lane, a Piru Blood, is just doing his thug-thizzle at the Lakewood mall in LA while wearing his Death Row chain. A fight breaks out with Orlando Anderson and his Southside Crip set, and Tray’s chain comes off. It was later found in Anderson’s underwear drawer by investigators. Unfortunately for Orlando, Tray was rolling with Pac and Suge at the Tyson fight, and the three of them caught duke in traffic and set it on him. Allegedly, Anderson returned the favor by shooting up Pac and Suge’s whip, resulting in the rapper’s death. Sorry, no jokes here.

-Ja Rule vs. 50 Cent

50ja.jpg

VICTIM: Ja Rule

SNATCHER: 50 Cent

Ja Rule thought he was a tough guy. At a hotel in Atlanta, 50 Cent did us all the favor of reminding Jeffrey that he grew up a tennis-playing Jehovah’s Witness. The humiliation sent Ja into a career-ending tailspin, leaving the world with that much less thug love. Shockingly, Complex staff members have nonetheless managed to get laid since.
    -D-tay vs. Chicago gangbangers
    im-gunit-1.jpg

VICTIM: D-Tay of G-Unit South

SNATCHER: Cabrini Green Thugs

So 50 Cent took G-Unit out on the road to promote their solo records, and what does drug addict Young Buck do? He lends one of his spinner pieces to his protege and G-Unit South signee D-Tay, whose dumb ass walks up in the PJs acting like **** is sweet. Needless to say, when push comes to shove, he’s not really willing to get hurt over the chain, and leaves empty handed. Bossman 50 flips his wig over the embarrassment and has D-Tay dropped for being either a retard or a coward (we’re not sure which).

-Fat Joe vs. random e-thug

ts7ck.jpg

VICTIM: Fat Joe

SNATCHER: An internet thug

PROBABILITY THAT IT REALLY HAPPENED: 50%

Fat Joe is the realest rapper ever. Ever, ever. Seriously, that guy eats rocks for breakfast. So when Complex heard there was a guy on the internet with a site whyigotit.com where you could, for $10, download a video him telling the story of how he stole Fat Joe’s TS chain. Unfortunately, the dread’s e-commerce game was not on the same level as his robbery game, ’cause when Complex tried to fork over 10 bucks to him we couldn’t get it to work. Consequently, this so-called robbery made as much noise as a tree falling in the forest with no one there to hear it.

-Jim Jones vs Tru Life

VICTIM: Jim Jones

SNATCHER: Tru Life

PROBABILITY THAT IT REALLY HAPPENED: 30%

Okay, so this great. Real rap WWE ****. Tru Life is not a great rapper. However, he’s fucking great at embarrassing great rappers. First there was the whole Infamous Mobb incident (which doesn’t make this list because its not clear chains, specifically, got tooken), and then there was this particularly ignorant YouTube classic. Though he doesn’t really explain how he got ‘em, he clearly is holding Jimmy’s jewels (n/h). Since it’s rumored that he got them from a jeweler, and not off of Jim’s person, we’re gonna say while funny, this isn’t so humiliating. One-Eyed Willie’s career remains unscathed, if not commercially successful.

-50 Cent vs. an Angolan

YEAR: 2008

VICTIM: 50 Cent

SNATCHER: An African

It’s kinda funny to Complex when rappers travel the world and walk around like **** is sweet and then get clocked in the head with a bike lock, like Dame Dash in France. Sacre bleu! It’s not funny ’cause it probably hurt a lot, and even a blow-hard like Dame deserves to not be the victim of violence. It’s funny ’cause **** is a lot realer in the rest of the world than in America, and it’s funny when Americans get a rude reminder of said fact. Take, for instance, 50 Cent, who pushed a crazed Stan off the stage in Angola. In return for his rebuke, Stanley relieved Curtis of his shine, and the whole world got to see it on YouTube. More entertaining than embarrassing, no one’s questioning 50’s realness, but Complex bets somewhere on a beach in Miami Fat Joe could found sipping a piña colada and laughing.

[U]-Tyga vs 40Glocc[/U

VICTIM: Tyga

SNATCHER: 40 Glocc

So apparently babyfaced Young Money rap singer Tyga got caught out there after the BET Awards and stripped in the street. From what he says, those dudes then got robbed by Mobb Deep/G-Unit affiliate 40 Glocc, who gave YouTube one its all-time most ignorant moments, at the swap meet. Tyga then claims other dudes in the street got them back for him on the strength of respect (and a verse, too, but that’s totally like the same thing, right?). Anyhow, Tyga’s small and pretty, and 40 Glocc is a AK-47 toting bing monster, so Complex sez, while funny to us and everyone else, Tyga has no reason to be ashamed.

-Yung Berg vs Diezel
    YEAR: 2008

tricktrick.jpg

VICTIM: Yung Berg

SNATCHER: Trick Trick’s boy Diesel the Hit Man

Unlike his pretty-boy semi-rap counterpart Tyga, Young Berg actually talks some gangster ****. So the fact that violence machine and Eminem associate Trick Trick’s crew ran him for his Autobot piece is definitely a reality check for the young boy, if not a fully skirt-pulling moment. Hopefully, Berg will heed the apostle’s warning and go back to running in his Tiger Beat circles before he gets more than than his dignity taken.

oh and cant forget about this guy
    Young Joc vs. London thugs
    Photobucket
    Rumor has it that Yung Joc was robbed at a London club over the weekend. According to reports, the Atlanta rapper was enjoying the VIP area of a popular London club with fellow artist T-Pain. When all of a sudden, trouble ensued.

A fight broke out near the two rappers and, during the commotion, someone snatched Young Joc's $150,000 "H" necklace. .A witness to the incident at the club was quoted by a popular UK publication as saying, "A fight broke out and T-Pain jumped in to save the necklace but he couldn't stop the thief running off."

Source:complex.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EaRFIh6CZ4

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    Last edited by Opportunist; 08-30-2008 at 07:48 AM.
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

Shut Up and Drink! DAMN LOOKIN BACK ALL THESE "RAPPERS"/"Tough Guys" GOT ROBED FOR THEIR CHAINS!!!! Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Default Re: DAMN LOOKIN BACK ALL THESE "RAPPERS"/"Tough Guys" GOT ROBED FOR THEIR CHAINS!!!!

Dam'n so many of these guy got got for there ****... that was a funny read

Eat Lead!!! DAMN LOOKIN BACK ALL THESE "RAPPERS"/"Tough Guys" GOT ROBED FOR THEIR CHAINS!!!! Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

Default Re: DAMN LOOKIN BACK ALL THESE "RAPPERS"/"Tough Guys" GOT ROBED FOR THEIR CHAINS!!!!

Fabolous and Sebastian Telfair

D-Town hip hop at its finest

Product of Determination DAMN LOOKIN BACK ALL THESE "RAPPERS"/"Tough Guys" GOT ROBED FOR THEIR CHAINS!!!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

its wayyy more than dat. I guess its a trophy, to be able to say, 'Hey, I Rob Your Favorite Rapper'!
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies DAMN LOOKIN BACK ALL THESE "RAPPERS"/"Tough Guys" GOT ROBED FOR THEIR CHAINS!!!! TheBoss's Avatar
    Liked
    5 times

Damn everybody makin a come up on these whack ass rappers,.....................If i catch Redman in NJ again i think im gonna "Go In" on his ass, ..........lookin out for you too Rah Digga, Naught By NAture, you aint safe either
    Last edited by TheBoss; 08-29-2008 at 01:38 PM.
    Leave tough guys tied to a brick in the ocean..........

OhEmGee DAMN LOOKIN BACK ALL THESE "RAPPERS"/"Tough Guys" GOT ROBED FOR THEIR CHAINS!!!! Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

They flossin it like they invincible, sometimes they gotta be brought back to reality...

They can get got jus like anybody else

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

Shut Up and Drink! DAMN LOOKIN BACK ALL THESE "RAPPERS"/"Tough Guys" GOT ROBED FOR THEIR CHAINS!!!! Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoss View Post
    Damn everybody makin a come up on these whack ass rappers,.....................If i catch Redman in NJ again i think im gonna "Go In" his ass, ..........lookin out for you too Rah Digga, Naught By NAture, you aint safe either
    Have you seen MTV cribs Redman don't have a pot to piss in

Product of Determination DAMN LOOKIN BACK ALL THESE "RAPPERS"/"Tough Guys" GOT ROBED FOR THEIR CHAINS!!!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Damn everybody makin a come up on these whack ass rappers,.....................If i catch Redman in NJ again i think im gonna "Go In" his ass, ..........lookin out for you too Rah Digga, Naught By NAture, you aint safe either
    Yeah, okay ...keep thinking Funk Doc is a easy come up...you'll find yaself stinking in a alley way dumpster in Newark somewhere
    Deem goons in Newark hold Red down
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

...... DAMN LOOKIN BACK ALL THESE "RAPPERS"/"Tough Guys" GOT ROBED FOR THEIR CHAINS!!!! Fabulous's Avatar
    Liked
    8 times

Damn everybody makin a come up on these whack ass rappers,.....................If i catch Redman in NJ again i think im gonna "Go In" on his ass, ..........lookin out for you too Rah Digga, Naught By NAture, you aint safe either
    You catch Redman if you want they gona beat the **** out of you in Newark.... And Treach lol start diggin your grave.

Catch Up Newbies DAMN LOOKIN BACK ALL THESE "RAPPERS"/"Tough Guys" GOT ROBED FOR THEIR CHAINS!!!! TheBoss's Avatar
    Liked
    5 times

All these rappers are easy come-ups, on T.V their tough, but catch em' in person, put them face-to-face with The Toast and they turn *****

"I've seen gangsta's get real religious when they start bleedin sayin, "Lord, Please Help Me" cause they ass leakin" -50 cent
    Leave tough guys tied to a brick in the ocean..........

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast