Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Former Singer Of "Making The Band 2" Arrested

Product of Determination Former Singer Of "Making The Band 2" Arrested Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Former Singer Of "Making The Band 2" Arrested

According to TMZ the former singer from Diddy's MTV reality show "Making the Band 2" Sara Stokes tried to stab her husband. According to cops, this domestic dispute was sparked by Sara.

TMZ obtained this mug shot which was taken after Stokes was arrested for domestic violence August 2 at their home in Moreno Valley, CA. According to law enforcement sources, Sara stormed out of the house after arguing with husband Tony -- she tripped, fell down and accused him of doing it. We're told Sara -- who hurt her head in the fall -- grabbed a knife and stabbed Tony in the arm -- while their 3 kids watched. Paramedics and cops came and Stokes was arrested for assault with a deadly weapon and domestic
    violence.

The D.A. is deciding whether to charge her. Sara's lawyer, Eric Kayira, tells us, "Sara and Tony have a very passionate and loving relationship that on August 2, while having an evening of fun, she slipped and fell, hitting her head heavily on the ground and somehow in the process of helping her Tony got injured."

http://www.hiphopstan.com/index.php?...7&idCategory=2
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

He's On Fire! Former Singer Of "Making The Band 2" Arrested HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Default Re: Former Singer Of "Making The Band 2" Arrested

haha everyone is geting the Ike turner treatment nowadays
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..