Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Poll: Should the admin bring back the stats and chatbox ?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: bring the chat box and stats back~!

Product of Determination bring the chat box and stats back~! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Re: bring the chat box and stats back~!

Quote Originally Posted by Orchid View Post
    WELL....

if i'm reading my crystal ball correctly I THINK i may know the reason for them(cb and stats) to be MIA, its not that Opp is killing the board its that people will be able to post more instead of focusing as to whose on here (the main goal)

if the tarot cards are correct i'm sure they will be back .....maybe when Ironstreets comes back hehe

just be patient Va
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

He's On Fire! bring the chat box and stats back~! HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Quote Originally Posted by onevaguy View Post
    Simple just vote~ and do not comment people~!
    where is the poll?
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

Shut Up and Drink! bring the chat box and stats back~! Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

:rofl5:

hmm uh ok ...*in my jamaican voice* i'm like miss cleo tell me know and i can read your future
    just call me for your free physic reading

:hahaaa:

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI bring the chat box and stats back~! Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Quote Originally Posted by HipHop.I.AM View Post
    where is the poll?
    i'll create one
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Liked
    24 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    what are you pondering about ?
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Catch Up Newbies bring the chat box and stats back~! thehustler07's Avatar
    Liked
    90 times

no.

He's On Fire! bring the chat box and stats back~! HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Quote Originally Posted by HipHop.I.AM View Post
    where is the poll?
    i'll create one
    good job orchy
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

Eat Lead!!! bring the chat box and stats back~! Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

bring it back plzz...its opp's site and he can do what he likes but we had fun times in the cb..and i wouldnt mind seeing the stats either

D-Town hip hop at its finest

Product of Determination bring the chat box and stats back~! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by Ironstreets View Post
    bring it back plzz...its opp's site and he can do what he likes but we had fun times in the cb..and i wouldnt mind seeing the stats either

As i said b4... the community is slacking... compare to the rest of the site... So changes definitely gotta be made. In my personal OPINION, having the chatbox and forum statics haven't done anything beneficial.

People use the chatbox to measure who's on the site by seeing replies and if a conversation is going on... some sit in the chatbox, and some even log in then say hello or type something in the chatbox and if they don't receive a reply they log off!...

The forum statics is just used to see the last 10 threads created or replied to, cuz they don't wanna click thru the forums. NO ONE was being competitive with the statics at all, or motivated to pass the member head of them. And with me carrying the forum basically on my back... None of that has helped me or the site in anyway.

Some of the main thread starters turned into strictly repliers... which i'm not mad at ... some even give short replies that doesn't make sense at all If it weren't for all the guest constantly on viewing what's posted, i wouldn't know what to do... I feel as if I owe it to them..to feed them their daily food.

i know i Run This Town, but c'mon peeps. I know for sure the HipHopStan community could be wayyyy better than this.

If i'm wrong and you feel I don't know what the hell I'm talking about...call me out, and let me know.

...its different when Ironstreet is asking for it back cuz... cuz he WAS the only member who could compete with muah.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Liked
    24 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    As i said b4... the community is slacking... compare to the rest of the site... So changes definitely gotta be made. In my personal OPINION, having the chatbox and forum statics haven't done anything beneficial.

People use the chatbox to measure who's on the site by seeing replies and if a conversation is going on... some sit in the chatbox, and some even log in then say hello or type something in the chatbox and if they don't receive a reply they log off!...

The forum statics is just used to see the last 10 threads created or replied to, cuz they don't wanna click thru the forums. NO ONE was being competitive with the statics at all, or motivated to pass the member head of them. And with me carrying the forum basically on my back... None of that has helped me or the site in anyway.

Some of the main thread starters turned into strictly repliers...:boo2: *sits in silence * which i'm not mad at ... some even give short replies that doesn't make sense at all If it weren't for all the guest constantly on viewing what's posted, i wouldn't know what to do... I feel as if I owe it to them..to feed them their daily food.

i know i Run This Town, but c'mon peeps. I know for sure the HipHopStan community could be wayyyy better than this.

If i'm wrong and you feel I don't know what the hell I'm talking about...call me out, and let me know.

...its different when Ironstreet is asking for it back cuz... cuz he WAS the only member who could compete with muah.
    i'm sure that they will come back i'm just waiting
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast