Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Poll: Should the admin bring back the stats and chatbox ?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: bring the chat box and stats back~!

Eat Lead!!! bring the chat box and stats back~! Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

Default Re: bring the chat box and stats back~!

Quote Originally Posted by Orchid View Post
    i'm sure that they will come back i'm just waiting
    stop psycing urself out lol

D-Town hip hop at its finest

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI bring the chat box and stats back~! Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Quote Originally Posted by Ironstreets View Post
    stop psycing urself out lol
    noooo i'm keeping hope alive
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Product of Determination bring the chat box and stats back~! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

polls are even....
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI bring the chat box and stats back~! Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    polls are even....
    for now
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Product of Determination bring the chat box and stats back~! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

more votes plz.

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* bring the chat box and stats back~! onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

Opp what you wrote is just sad,i though this was a forum to feed the internet viewer and our members~! But than you said ironstreet is the only one competing with you,,First this is A forum not a contest ADMIN,,LOL,,So we do have real jobs,,and some people just do not post anything that is life,,And last i check some of us gave you the idea of what section TO PUT ON THE STAN,,,,How fast we FORGET ,,and just look @ the race for bigger number,,Hell if i want compete with you and ironstreet on number that is easy just like anyone else could~!, Flooding the board fast means nothing when you posting **** that get no replies,,LIKE ALOT OF YOUR FLASHlLIGHT PICS~!,SO I SEE THE VOTES AND THE YES IS UP 7 TO 5,,so BRING IT BACK UNLESS YOU GONNA USE YOU POWER TO TRICK AND CHANGE THE NUMBER~!
    Last edited by onevaguy; 09-10-2009 at 08:19 AM.

Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by onevaguy View Post
    Opp what you wrote is just sad,i though this was a forum to feed the internet viewer and our members~! But than you said ironstreet is the only one competing with you,,First this is A forum not a contest ADMIN,,LOL,,So we do have real jobs,,and some people just do not post anything that is life,,And last i check some of us gave you the idea of what section TO PUT ON THE STAN,,,,How fast we FORGET ,,and just look @ the race for bigger number,,Hell if i want compete with you and ironstreet on number that is easy just like anyone else could~!, Flooding the board fast means nothing when you posting **** that get no replies,,LIKE ALOT OF YOUR FLASHlLIGHT PICS~!,SO I SEE THE VOTES AND THE YES IS UP 7 TO 5,,so BRING IT BACK UNLESS YOU GONNA USE YOU POWER TO TRICK AND CHANGE THE NUMBER~!
    i'm gonna reply to this....

just not right now.

Liked
    5400 times

erased... edited version

i'm not gonna debate you on ...

I'm only gonna correct some of the things you said.

When i said Ironstreets is the only one who could compete, I'm not talking about it like it's a contest. I never mentioned anything to do with race for "bigger numbers." I'm not taking anything away from what you have done, what orchid have done, what top shelf have done, fab, fresh, down to kelito, fuccboy, dr. j, shawty, hiphop, ishuz, marley, playboy, sweetpanties...the list goes on and on. There's alot of members who have been a piece to this puzzle, at one time or another. ...

Since when have you known Opportunist, to use the Hide or Reply button if i'm looking for "bigger numbers". Or reply to every single post with real short quick repsonses if I'm looking for higher post counts. I don't even have my rep turned on. Didn't I just feed the Jay-Z album to over 1,700 guest with no HIDE on it/no hit the Thanks button needed? I've alwayz been this way... One could argue you on the other hand...... But, hey...it is what it is... you didn't have to post it or any of the other leaked singles and album ur posting...but ur the one who took ya time to post it here and want ya props for sharing it... i can't complain. i could only hit the thanks like everyone else.

And then you take another shot at me and say...

Flooding the board fast means nothing when you posting **** that get no replies,,LIKE ALOT OF YOUR FLASHlLIGHT PICS~!
    You do know my posts in Flashing Lights have been the current highest interest in the community ...its where a majority of the guest viewing the forum...

anywayz...

All my actions have reasons and I do think everything out.

I wouldn't intentionally just take away the chatbox and hurt the board... why would I do that...

...Speak up members or at least vote.

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* bring the chat box and stats back~! onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    erased...
    hmm why?

Liked
    5400 times

hmm why?
    i put the edited version.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast