Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
erased... edited version

i'm not gonna debate you on ...

I'm only gonna correct some of the things you said.

When i said Ironstreets is the only one who could compete, I'm not talking about it like it's a contest. I never mentioned anything to do with race for "bigger numbers." I'm not taking anything away from what you have done, what orchid have done, what top shelf have done, fab, fresh, down to kelito, fuccboy, dr. j, shawty, hiphop, ishuz, marley, playboy, sweetpanties...the list goes on and on. There's alot of members who have been a piece to this puzzle, at one time or another. ...

Since when have you known Opportunist, to use the Hide or Reply button if i'm looking for "bigger numbers". Or reply to every single post with real short quick repsonses if I'm looking for higher post counts. I don't even have my rep turned on. Didn't I just feed the Jay-Z album to over 1,700 guest with no HIDE on it/no hit the Thanks button needed? I've alwayz been this way... One could argue you on the other hand...... But, hey...it is what it is... you didn't have to post it or any of the other leaked singles and album ur posting...but ur the one who took ya time to post it here and want ya props for sharing it... i can't complain. i could only hit the thanks like everyone else.

And then you take another shot at me and say...

You do know my posts in Flashing Lights have been the current highest interest in the community ...its where a majority of the guest viewing the forum...

anywayz...

All my actions have reasons and I do think everything out.

I wouldn't intentionally just take away the chatbox and hurt the board... why would I do that...

...Speak up members or at least vote.

1st.. thanks for putting the cb back
2nd.. when you take away the cb, stats, etc. (speaking for myself) it seems as if something was wrong that a member(s) and/or I did, and we were being punished. Call it guilty a conscious or whatever I know I've been slipping and maybe some other members have too (I don't know exactly) but doing that got a few of us worried.
In many cases I have seen, a few new and damn near all members use the cb when they need help with something which is good because whoever is on will get an instant response. I understand that this is your baby and we helping it grow( so corny) but when make drastic changes like that were taken back when adamant on what you've done.

side note: I think I should change my name to the peacemaker , oprah or something because I'm always doing that why I don't know

finally all is right with the world(HipHopStan.com) and we can breath easy now