Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 50 Cent's ex-girl, Shaniqua has filed for $50 million dollars in damages! (Whoa!)

Shut Up and Drink! 50 Cent's ex-girl, Shaniqua has filed for  million dollars in damages! (Whoa!) Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Default 50 Cent's ex-girl, Shaniqua has filed for $50 million dollars in damages! (Whoa!)

This chick don't stop!

Back in May, a fire, which was ruled supicious, destroyed 50’s Long Island property.
    50 Cent's ex Shaniqua Tompkins, has disclosed she's suing the actor/hip-hop star for $50 million dollars in damages :omg022: resulting from a fire that destroyed the home she was living in with their son under 50 Cent's name. Tompkins accused 50 Cent on TMZ cameras of setting the fire and "trying to have her killed". She has since filed a restraining order.

“There wasn’t a written contract but an expressed oral agreement, which is recognized in the New York courts,” Catsandonis told a reporter. "They decided years ago that she was going to be the domestic partner, and she was going to provide the domestic services while he devoted all his time to becoming a Hip-Hop artist. Whatever profits he was able to achieve would be divided equally, and he had promised her and their son that they could live in the house. He breached that contract.”

“We are moving into the modern era where people are not getting married anymore but are common law husband and wife,” he explains. Last month, a judge ordered 50 to not sell the fire-destroyed home and barred him from collecting the insurance proceeds until an arson investigation is completed.

Following Tompkins’ $50 million dollar lawsuit, the restraining order, and refusal to let the rapper see his 10 year old son, 50 countered with a $20 million dollar defamation and family court suit.

The NY State Supreme Court will hear arguments on July 15 regarding the insurance proceeds on the destroyed home.
    Last edited by Opportunist; 07-09-2008 at 07:53 PM.

OhEmGee 50 Cent's ex-girl, Shaniqua has filed for  million dollars in damages! (Whoa!) Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Default Re: The superstar/icon ex Shaniqua has filed for $50 million dollars in damages! (Who

why does she always suing him, she needs to accept what he does give her because she messed up. Now she has to deal with it.

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

Shut Up and Drink! 50 Cent's ex-girl, Shaniqua has filed for  million dollars in damages! (Whoa!) Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Default Re: The superstar/icon ex Shaniqua has filed for $50 million dollars in damages! (Who

If she sued him for all his money and won he'd have go back to making good music again...
    :clownonground:

OhEmGee 50 Cent's ex-girl, Shaniqua has filed for  million dollars in damages! (Whoa!) Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    Liked
    2 times

Quote Originally Posted by Top shelf View Post
    If she sued him for all his money and won he'd have go back to making good music again...
    :clownonground:
    he needs to, cuz he is fallin off

...... 50 Cent's ex-girl, Shaniqua has filed for  million dollars in damages! (Whoa!) Fabulous's Avatar
    Liked
    8 times

Wink Re: The superstar/icon ex Shaniqua has filed for $50 million dollars in damages! (Who

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh2defsheis View Post
    he needs to, cuz he is fallin off

If I was him I would have burnt that **** down too...She has other niggas up in his house...oh no hoe....If that was my baby daddy and I was living like that we would be cool as ****.....:happy002:
    Last edited by Opportunist; 07-09-2008 at 07:51 PM.
    "One hand full of ****... does not equal a fist full of dollars!" -50 Cent

Liked
    2 times

Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous View Post
    If I was him I would have burnt that **** down too...She other niggas up in his house...oh no hoe....If that was my baby daddy and I was living like that we would be cool as ****.....:happy002:
    me too, she just got greedy and wanted more money

Product of Determination 50 Cent's ex-girl, Shaniqua has filed for  million dollars in damages! (Whoa!) Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh2defsheis View Post
    why does she always suing him, she needs to accept what he does give her because she messed up. Now she has to deal with it.
    Fresh, thats just the life of a typical female...
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"