Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: VBS’s Thomas Morton tries to have a conversation with Young Jeezy….and fails.

Liked
    34 times

Default VBS’s Thomas Morton tries to have a conversation with Young Jeezy….and fails.

description of the video:

There is very very little I can say about Young Jeezy. I mean that more in general than in either a “that you don’t already know” or “to add to the discussion” sense. I know that he is a rapper, he’s evidently a popular rapper, and he was also the popular rapper behind all those angry snowman shirts black kids were always wearing a couple years ago that meant that they were coke dealers or made out of coke or something. Otherwise, aside from having a new album out and guesting on an increasingly insane number of other people’s tracks, he remains as dark and inscrutable as the lyrics to his songs that i’ve tried to make myself listen to. I don’t know, maybe I wasn’t the right person for this interview.”

Source: MissInfo.TV

Liked
    8 times

Default Re: VBS’s Thomas Morton tries to have a conversation with Young Jeezy….and fails.

That nigga should have just shut the **** up. Jeezy wasn't even paying his ass no mind.

Liked
    34 times

Default Re: VBS’s Thomas Morton tries to have a conversation with Young Jeezy….and fails.

I think this guy needs some interviewing lessions.

Product of Determination Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

was this staged to go like that ??
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"