Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which One Of These Artists Put Out A Better Album???

Product of Determination Which One Of These Artists Put Out A Better Album??? Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Re: Which One Of These Artists Put Out A Better Album???

Jay-Z - BluePrint 3
    Fabo - Loso's Way
    JadaKiss - The Last Kiss
    JoeBudden,Royce,Joel,Crooked I - SlaughterHouse (Listened to this prolly twice)
    Raekwon - Only Built For Cuban Links 2 (haven't given any time... bad move droppin wit Jay...I gotta fully digest Hov before I can review all the acclaim OBFCL2 is getting. I've listened to this album only twice.)

call me a stan all u want. But Jay-Z had the hottest album in my opinion out this bunch. With Jay-Z's music I can relate to things, i find inspiration and motivation in his music which helps me with my daily living.

Fabolous put out an incredible album was well. His rhymes are on point and he has many double meaning phrases/bars...the word play on Loso's Way shows Fab at his prime. He really took his time with this piece of work... but it's just not fuckin wit what i feel and get from listening to BP3.

I think Em's album and his word play got slept on this year with Relapse, but that's neither here or there....

**** this thread doesn't even mention Deeper Than Rap
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Dice City Kid Which One Of These Artists Put Out A Better Album??? ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

jay
    rae
    fab
    slaughterhouse
    kiss
    i think em and ross and drakes ep should be in there

Eat Lead!!! Which One Of These Artists Put Out A Better Album??? Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

call me a stan all u want. But Jay-Z had the hottest album in my opinion out this bunch
    but im the sack rider right...hell yeah imma ride for my city and royce cuz he doper then ur favorite mc and imma ride that the same way u ride jay bootstraps

as for TheQueen(formerly known as TheBoss) I would continue to slay u but ur fagget ass might think i like u or somethin...plasticstreets huh...the only plastic u know is the plastic ya boy left in ya ass last nite homegirl

D-Town hip hop at its finest

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Which One Of These Artists Put Out A Better Album??? Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    Jay-Z - BluePrint 3<--i would've never guessed that you would've picked the BP3 to be #1
    Fabo - Loso's Way
    JadaKiss - The Last Kiss
    JoeBudden,Royce,Joel,Crooked I - SlaughterHouse (Listened to this prolly twice) <-- not surprising that they would land in third plcae for you but the fact that you listened to it twice is amazing
    Raekwon - Only Built For Cuban Links 2 (haven't given any time... bad move droppin wit Jay...I gotta fully digest Hov before I can review all the acclaim OBFCL2 is getting. I've listened to this album only twice.)

call me a stan all u want.(no i call it bias as well and completly typcal) But Jay-Z had the hottest album in my opinion(yup just your opinion :funnie just kidding:) out this bunch. With Jay-Z's music I can relate to things, i find inspiration and motivation in his music which helps me with my daily living.

Fabolous put out an incredible album was well. His rhymes are on point and he has many double meaning phrases/bars...the word play on Loso's Way shows Fab at his prime. He really took his time with this piece of work... but it's just not fuckin wit what i feel and get from listening to BP3.

I think Em's album and his word play got slept on this year with Relapse, but that's neither here or there....

**** this thread doesn't even mention Deeper Than Rap
    it doesnt include Kid Cudi either but i'm not saying anything...i think the thread stater should hvae included all the albums that came out
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Which One Of These Artists Put Out A Better Album??? Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Quote Originally Posted by Ironstreets View Post
    but im the sack rider right...hell yeah imma ride for my city and royce cuz he doper then ur favorite mc and imma ride that the same way u ride jay bootstraps

as for TheQueen(formerly known as TheBoss) I would continue to slay u but ur fagget ass might think i like u or somethin...plasticstreets huh...the only plastic u know is the plastic ya boy left in ya ass last nite homegirl

JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

He's On Fire! Which One Of These Artists Put Out A Better Album??? HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Quote Originally Posted by DA KONTENDER View Post
    Jay-z Bp3
    Fab loso way
    Rakewon only built for Cuban link
    Slaughter house
    Jadakiss the Last kiss i really did not care for it, the Lox as a group need to drop a album. We are the Streets, is 10 years old (but still hot)
    Just because you didnt care for it Doesnt make it the last Place album >
    Quote Originally Posted by Orchid View Post
    it doesnt include Kid Cudi either but i'm not saying anything...i think the thread stater should hvae included all the albums that came out
    I didnt know Kid Cudi dropped an album or Anyone ELSE
    just playing, just playing
    but it wouldve made a big mess to include everyone who dropped this year
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

Dice City Kid Which One Of These Artists Put Out A Better Album??? ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by Orchid View Post

orchid....YOU KNOW...only a cudi stan....OR a bone stan would feel cudi's album....THAT **** IS MOLTEN GARBAGE!!!!

Liked
    24 times

Quote Originally Posted by HipHop.I.AM View Post
    I didnt know Kid Cudi dropped an album or Anyone ELSE
    just playing, just playing
    but it wouldve made a big mess to include everyone who dropped this year
    technically it would've been fair but i'm not saying anything

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    orchid....YOU KNOW...only a cudi stan....OR a bone stan would feel cudi's album....THAT **** IS MOLTEN GARBAGE!!!!

:rolleyes:
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12