Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Yung Berg Responds To Being Sucker Punched On Camera

Eat Lead!!! Yung Berg Responds To Being Sucker Punched On Camera Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

Default Yung Berg Responds To Being Sucker Punched On Camera

I’m sure many of you have already seen the footage of rapper Yung Berg being assaulted in public. Well, now he is speaking out about it and claims that the footage is not only outdated but also promises that he will never get “sucker punched” again. Crooked Rap reports:

"Ah man, I done seen a lot of sh*t in my life, right, but that footage that I just saw earlier was some of the most rigid, swine of f*cking wh*re footage I ever seen in my f*cking life," Berg said in a self-made video. "How dare you fraud a** n*ggas out there. I mean, I knew it was coming, personally because it was only two and a half years ago, it was only a disagreement between my manager, or my old manager, and all that other sh*t. And then, the coward sh*t is, the homie, I was watching the footage to get a glimpse of myself to see what went on and like, punching me in the back of the head while I'm talking to somebody else? Like that must be some of the fraudest sh*t I've ever seen in my life...What you need to know is -- that sh*t will never happen again.One, because I'm moving correctly. Two, because I'm moving correctly motherf*ckers. So y'all go ahead and watch old footage of me..."

The news broke about the assualt on Monday, September 28, 2009 and Bossip reported:

“Poor Yung Berg can't win for losing. In the video underneath the hood, a heated discussion and small fade is caught, but when Yung Turd attempts to flee into a store to get away...a white boy catches fade with the back of his head.”

http://24hourhiphop.com/article.php?id=5412

D-Town hip hop at its finest

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Yung Berg Responds To Being Sucker Punched On Camera Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Default Re: Yung Berg Responds To Being Sucker Punched On Camera

even tho its old no matter what its still him getting punched in the back of the head and not doing anything
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Product of Determination Yung Berg Responds To Being Sucker Punched On Camera Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Eat Lead!!! Yung Berg Responds To Being Sucker Punched On Camera Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

he still wack and weak

D-Town hip hop at its finest

OhEmGee Yung Berg Responds To Being Sucker Punched On Camera Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

LOL...but tha dude that punched him is a punk as well cuz he couldnt punch him while burg was facing him
    so they both punks

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

FUCC NICCAS Yung Berg Responds To Being Sucker Punched On Camera FUCCBOYSBEWARE's Avatar
    Liked
    64 times

y do yo team have too be strong for that too not to happen to u defend yoself sucka
    kush smoker

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* Yung Berg Responds To Being Sucker Punched On Camera onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

He still wack and it will happen again trust me lol

Dice City Kid Yung Berg Responds To Being Sucker Punched On Camera ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

yeah...i would starched that dude:jabbing: