Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Young Jeezy can't Be TOO Happy About This: GUCCI MAN Ranks #6 On Hottest MC List

Product of Determination Young Jeezy can't Be TOO Happy About This: GUCCI MAN Ranks #6 On Hottest MC List Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Young Jeezy can't Be TOO Happy About This: GUCCI MAN Ranks #6 On Hottest MC List

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Eat Lead!!! Young Jeezy can't Be TOO Happy About This: GUCCI MAN Ranks #6 On Hottest MC List Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

Default Re: Young Jeezy can't Be TOO Happy About This: GUCCI MAN Ranks #6 On Hottest MC List

WOW i paid this no attention up until now, they must be talkin about the hottest radio rappers because gucci mane....gucci fuckin mane...r u kidding me...i guess i should expect as much coming from mtv, they might as well throw in that juiceman dude..i mean C'MON SON fo real his vocab only consist of the words that was in my 1st grade english book

D-Town hip hop at its finest

Dice City Kid Young Jeezy can't Be TOO Happy About This: GUCCI MAN Ranks #6 On Hottest MC List ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Default Re: Young Jeezy can't Be TOO Happy About This: GUCCI MAN Ranks #6 On Hottest MC List

i respect his grind

Shut Up and Drink! Young Jeezy can't Be TOO Happy About This: GUCCI MAN Ranks #6 On Hottest MC List Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Gucci >>>>>>>>>> Jeezy

Product of Determination Young Jeezy can't Be TOO Happy About This: GUCCI MAN Ranks #6 On Hottest MC List Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by Ironstreets View Post
    WOW i paid this no attention up until now, they must be talkin about the hottest radio rappers because gucci mane....gucci fuckin mane...r u kidding me...i guess i should expect as much coming from mtv, they might as well throw in that juiceman dude..i mean C'MON SON fo real his vocab only consist of the words that was in my 1st grade english book
    i have no clue what MTV is basing this list off of...i think everyone is tryna to figure that out...is it recent material, is it talent, who's hot right now, last album...nobody knows.....

with Gucci in at #6...they bound to make Drake #1, if thats the case.

only artist left is Jay-Z, Wayne, Eminem, Kanye West, Drake
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Young Jeezy can't Be TOO Happy About This: GUCCI MAN Ranks #6 On Hottest MC List Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

wtf gucci is hotter than jeezy
    the guy rahman dukes sounds like a major **** rider...these mofo talking about everybody know each line he say's ...the hell not me

there's a time and place for his music and thats anytime you in the club.
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* Young Jeezy can't Be TOO Happy About This: GUCCI MAN Ranks #6 On Hottest MC List onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

I still do not pay this no attention~!