Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Outta Em, Kanye, Jay-Z, Lil Wayne, Drake, ...somebody ain't making MTV's list. Who Will It Be?

Product of Determination Outta Em, Kanye, Jay-Z, Lil Wayne, Drake, ...somebody ain't making MTV's list. Who Will It Be? Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Outta Em, Kanye, Jay-Z, Lil Wayne, Drake, ...somebody ain't making MTV's list. Who Will It Be?

I'll have to say Kanye West.

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Eat Lead!!! Outta Em, Kanye, Jay-Z, Lil Wayne, Drake, ...somebody ain't making MTV's list. Who Will It Be? Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

Default Re: Outta Em, Kanye, Jay-Z, Lil Wayne, Drake, ...somebody ain't making MTV's list. Who Will It Be?

imma say kanye too cuz of his antics...but the way this list is going i wouldnt be surprised if no. 1 is OJ THA JUICEMAN AYYYYYEEE

D-Town hip hop at its finest

Dice City Kid Outta Em, Kanye, Jay-Z, Lil Wayne, Drake, ...somebody ain't making MTV's list. Who Will It Be? ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Default Re: Outta Em, Kanye, Jay-Z, Lil Wayne, Drake, ...somebody ain't making MTV's list. Who Will It Be?

kanye beasted the last 5 years...if he isnt on its cause of the 808 haters
    im mad

New Arrival Outta Em, Kanye, Jay-Z, Lil Wayne, Drake, ...somebody ain't making MTV's list. Who Will It Be? Marley's Avatar
    Liked
    7 times

i lookt at tha last list list they made and tha arguement that went on at tha table and those guys fuqin suck at that job. they go by record sales. they don't go by who has lyrical content, they go by who has more radio airplay and if that's tha case i kno that HOV will be number one and drake is most likely to be at number 2 and yall can decide who numbers 3 and 4 are