Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: NAS Snubs CNN Reporter Blaming Rap Lyrics On Derrion Albert's Death

Product of Determination NAS Snubs CNN Reporter Blaming Rap Lyrics On Derrion Albert's Death Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default NAS Snubs CNN Reporter Blaming Rap Lyrics On Derrion Albert's Death

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

FUCC NICCAS NAS Snubs CNN Reporter Blaming Rap Lyrics On Derrion Albert's Death FUCCBOYSBEWARE's Avatar
    Liked
    64 times

Default Re: NAS Snubs CNN Reporter Blaming Rap Lyrics On Derrion Albert's Death

man blame rap for everything anyone who seen that kid die could tell u it had nothing to do with rap
    kush smoker

Product of Determination NAS Snubs CNN Reporter Blaming Rap Lyrics On Derrion Albert's Death Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by FUCCBOYSBEWARE View Post
    man blame rap for everything anyone who seen that kid die could tell u it had nothing to do with rap
    its just what goes on in the hood. I remember being in high school running around reckless fighting other "clicks"... innocent bystanders didn't get beat up... i remember friends of mine smashing a cinder block on someone's head, and stomping the yell outta opponents head on the ground. Thinking back on all of it now, its was senseless, but its just what goes on in the hood.

The intentions isn't to kill. Its too inflict as much pain as possible and strike fear in the opponents heart... Its all good into you kill someone as in Derrion's case, and they have to live with their consequences.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Bates Motel NAS Snubs CNN Reporter Blaming Rap Lyrics On Derrion Albert's Death format916's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

that wasnt a 'snub' at all, they had an intelligent conversation...

Shut Up and Drink! NAS Snubs CNN Reporter Blaming Rap Lyrics On Derrion Albert's Death Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Quote Originally Posted by format916 View Post
    that wasnt a 'snub' at all, they had an intelligent conversation...
    c/s
    I didn't hear any tough talk