Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shyne to Be Released from Prison Today

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* Shyne to Be Released from Prison Today onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

Default Re: Shyne to Be Released from Prison Today

SO puff gonna run and hide or he gonna dig deep in his pocketts!

Product of Determination Shyne to Be Released from Prison Today Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Product of Determination Shyne to Be Released from Prison Today Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

lets not forget the reason shyne was locked down in the first place. Great for him... he's being released, he served his time and can finally moved on with his life. But I don't know this man or have any type of connections with him. I don't know the victim who caught a hot mean slug to the face either.

great! its a celebration in Hip-Hop. Shyne served his time like a man, he did 8 stiff years, whippy! he got the most street cred on the hip-hop scene right now....

now the real question is ...what are you so...
    i'm sooo happy Shyne is being released today
    about?

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Shyne to Be Released from Prison Today Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Quote Originally Posted by Ironstreets View Post
    this is why i agree wit opp..its because im a little happy just because somthing exciting might happen in the rap game(like a beef or maybe even some decent music *maybe*) but at the same time u think about it and say to urself "is shyne really gonna be hot" and deep down u know he prolly wont be and that side of myself is saying "just another rap nigga being released from prison" and that side of myself weighs more then the other side thats what makes me not really give a damn
    well thank you at least it make sense beside the vague and contradicting response you agreed to from our Admin.
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by Orchid View Post
    well thank you at least it make sense beside the vague and contradicting response you agreed to from our Admin.
    Three bystanders were shot - patron's Robert Thompson and Orchid's sister Natanya Reuben and club's bouncer, Julius Jones.
    how about if ya fam's name was in that bunch...would u feel the same way?... would u still be super excited? i'm not knockin Shyne...its great he did his time as i said, he wasn't a super great MC anywayz, I wanna see him rebound and make the most of all the publicity he's about to get, I wanna see him be humble at the same time, I wanna see land on his feet from being down so long -- he basically hit rock bottom and now is on the highway to recovery and lastly I really don't care about this situation altogether. it doesn't make me any difference...

What's the problem?

Liked
    24 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    lets not forget the reason shyne was locked down in the first place. Great for him... he's being released, he served his time and can finally moved on with his life. But I don't know this man or have any type of connections with him. I don't know the victim who caught a hot mean slug to the face either.

great! its a celebration in Hip-Hop. Shyne served his time like a man, he did 8 stiff years, whippy! he got the most street cred on the hip-hop scene right now....

now the real question is ...what are you so... about?
    I'm happy because i liked his music and wanna see what he can do in the upcoming future...i don't know him personally either and I'm not about to go meet him at the gate but i didn't forget why he was in there.
    That's nice Nancy Drew that you dug up the verdict but was you there the night when the shooting when down, I highly doubt it. You don't really know if he did it or not its so much speculation, he could've done it or maybe not. Everybody was young during those times and dumb, so your friend diddy. He was scared and was trying to do anything to get off. I'm just saying if he did do it why would not he plead guilty instead of not guilty, nevermind dont answer that we don't need you to reopen the case and start acting like Angela Lansbury to solve the crime. My only thing was either be happy or just dont give a damn, you went off to something different...typical.
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Liked
    24 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    how about if ya fam's name was in that bunch...would u feel the same way?... would u still be super excited? i'm not knockin Shyne...its great he did his time as i said, he wasn't a super great MC anywayz, I wanna see him rebound and make the most of all the publicity he's about to get, I wanna see him be humble at the same time, I wanna see land on his feet from being down so long -- he basically hit rock bottom and now is on the highway to recovery and lastly I really don't care about this situation altogether. it doesn't make me any difference...

What's the problem?
    Opp gtfo dont try and be mr. humble and say what if it my family name in the headlines, i remember we had a discussion about 9/11 and you didnt care you was more worried about Jay album dropping that day, but yet you quickly gave a damn (or you seemed to) care once i told you about someone from my fam was supposed to be there and wasnt. I'm not saying what he did was right, hell i'm not saying if he did it at all, there really was not problem you took a small comment, ran with it and we've been going back and forth all day. I just wanted you to pick a side and stick there which you FINALLY did and appreciate it.

Thanks for discussion it made my day more productive
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Dice City Kid Shyne to Be Released from Prison Today ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

i hope he makes enough money to pay back all of the people he owes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12