Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Fat Joe Fails to Break 10K on Charts Debut, Jay-Z Goes Platinum

Eat Lead!!! Fat Joe Fails to Break 10K on Charts Debut, Jay-Z Goes Platinum Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

Default Fat Joe Fails to Break 10K on Charts Debut, Jay-Z Goes Platinum

Several independent releases debuted on the Billboard 200 sales chart this week, including new discs by Fat Joe and Saigon.

Joey Crack’s ninth solo album, J.O.S.E. 2, landed at the no. 73 spot in his first week. The LP, which faced several pushbacks due to sample clearances and lack of promotion, features appearances by Lil Wayne, T-Pain, Akon, Lil Kim, Raekwon, Swizz Beatz, Ron Browz, and Pleasure P among others. Overal the CD sold 8,300 copies since hitting shelves last Tuesday (October 6).

Fellow NY rapper, Saigitty, landed almost 100 spots down at no. 170. Fans of the former Entourage star only picked up 3,100 units of his new street CD, Warning Shots 2.

The collaborative project between Harlemites Jim Jones and Webstar failed to crack the top 200 in their debut week. The duo, known for their hit “Dancing on Me” sold about 2,400 copies of The Rooftop this sales cycle.

Meanwhile, Jay-Z continues his reign at the top of the charts. The Brooklyn legend sold an additional 64,800 units this week, which earned The Blueprint 3 a no. 5 spot. After five weeks the disc has finally gone platinum, with his official stats standing at 1,061,600.

The Black Eyed Peas stay strong at no. 23 this week. The group, who have been on the charts for 18 weeks, sold 25,500 copies of The E.N.D. this go-round. The CD has a tally to 1,195.00.

Five slots down at no. 28 is T.Dot rep Drake. The Young Money rapper’s So Far Gone EP moved an additional 21,100 units this week, bringing Drizzy’s total to 162,300.

Next week, look for Snoop Dogg’s Lost Sessions LP and Mario’s new CD to appear on the Billboard 200

http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=597

50 might have a field day wit this

D-Town hip hop at its finest

Shut Up and Drink! Fat Joe Fails to Break 10K on Charts Debut, Jay-Z Goes Platinum Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Default Re: Fat Joe Fails to Break 10K on Charts Debut, Jay-Z Goes Platinum

Damn that sucks... thanks for the update

FUCC NICCAS Fat Joe Fails to Break 10K on Charts Debut, Jay-Z Goes Platinum FUCCBOYSBEWARE's Avatar
    Liked
    64 times

jones and webstar lmao
    kush smoker

Eat Lead!!! Fat Joe Fails to Break 10K on Charts Debut, Jay-Z Goes Platinum Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

Quote Originally Posted by FUCCBOYSBEWARE View Post
    jones and webstar lmao
    the **** is a webstar

D-Town hip hop at its finest

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* Fat Joe Fails to Break 10K on Charts Debut, Jay-Z Goes Platinum onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

He is a bum..He spend more money to make the album,,,So he lost~!

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Fat Joe Fails to Break 10K on Charts Debut, Jay-Z Goes Platinum Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Quote Originally Posted by Ironstreets View Post
    the **** is a webstar
    i think its the guy who did the chicken noodle soup with that girl.

I didnt know Fat Joe had an album come out i say that as if i was actully gonna buy it
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM