Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: LOL... GUY Filming Cam'ron Blames HIPHOPSTAN For Putting Entire Behind The Scenes Online!

Product of Determination LOL... GUY Filming Cam'ron Blames HIPHOPSTAN For Putting Entire Behind The Scenes Online! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default LOL... GUY Filming Cam'ron Blames HIPHOPSTAN For Putting Entire Behind The Scenes Online!

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* LOL... GUY Filming Cam'ron Blames HIPHOPSTAN For Putting Entire Behind The Scenes Online! onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

Default Re: LOL... GUY Filming Cam'ron Blames HIPHOPSTAN For Putting Entire Behind The Scenes Online!

damn you guys @ hhs..Stop putting the entire video online lmao ~!!
    Last edited by onevaguy; 10-23-2009 at 10:20 PM.

Eat Lead!!! LOL... GUY Filming Cam'ron Blames HIPHOPSTAN For Putting Entire Behind The Scenes Online! Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

Default Re: LOL... GUY Filming Cam'ron Blames HIPHOPSTAN For Putting Entire Behind The Scenes Online!

oh well **** it...the nigga shoulda said somethin then...and them ol quick to snitch niggas at hiphopbeef lol....it was hiphopstan it was hiphopstan

D-Town hip hop at its finest

Product of Determination LOL... GUY Filming Cam'ron Blames HIPHOPSTAN For Putting Entire Behind The Scenes Online! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by Ironstreets View Post
    oh well **** it...the nigga shoulda said somethin then...and them ol quick to snitch niggas at hiphopbeef lol....it was hiphopstan it was hiphopstan
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI LOL... GUY Filming Cam'ron Blames HIPHOPSTAN For Putting Entire Behind The Scenes Online! Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

well good job HIPHOPSTAN
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

FUCC NICCAS LOL... GUY Filming Cam'ron Blames HIPHOPSTAN For Putting Entire Behind The Scenes Online! FUCCBOYSBEWARE's Avatar
    Liked
    64 times

lmao them niggas soft

this song is crazy thou
    kush smoker