Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Joe Budden Goes On A Rant About The Break-Up & Downfall of His Relationship with Tahiry! Str8 DISRESPECT HER CALLING HER ALL TYPES OF BITCH!

Product of Determination Joe Budden Goes On A Rant About The Break-Up & Downfall of His Relationship with Tahiry! Str8 DISRESPECT HER CALLING HER ALL TYPES OF BITCH! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Joe Budden Goes On A Rant About The Break-Up & Downfall of His Relationship with Tahiry! Str8 DISRESPECT HER CALLING HER ALL TYPES OF BITCH!

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* Joe Budden Goes On A Rant About The Break-Up & Downfall of His Relationship with Tahiry! Str8 DISRESPECT HER CALLING HER ALL TYPES OF BITCH! onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

Default Re: Joe Budden Goes On A Rant About The Break-Up & Downfall of His Relationship with Tahiry! Str8 DISRESPECT HER CALLING HER ALL TYPES OF BITCH!

This dude here...Give him about three months he will be talking about offing himself~!

Shut Up and Drink! Joe Budden Goes On A Rant About The Break-Up & Downfall of His Relationship with Tahiry! Str8 DISRESPECT HER CALLING HER ALL TYPES OF BITCH! Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Default Re: Joe Budden Goes On A Rant About The Break-Up & Downfall of His Relationship with Tahiry! Str8 DISRESPECT HER CALLING HER ALL TYPES OF BITCH!

**** white man blocked wshh ... what did he say

Eat Lead!!! Joe Budden Goes On A Rant About The Break-Up & Downfall of His Relationship with Tahiry! Str8 DISRESPECT HER CALLING HER ALL TYPES OF BITCH! Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

the vid got killed

D-Town hip hop at its finest

Shut Up and Drink! Joe Budden Goes On A Rant About The Break-Up & Downfall of His Relationship with Tahiry! Str8 DISRESPECT HER CALLING HER ALL TYPES OF BITCH! Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Liked
    34 times

Budden is a sucka

He's On Fire! Joe Budden Goes On A Rant About The Break-Up & Downfall of His Relationship with Tahiry! Str8 DISRESPECT HER CALLING HER ALL TYPES OF BITCH! HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

14MINS OF NOTHIN
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

Eat Lead!!! Joe Budden Goes On A Rant About The Break-Up & Downfall of His Relationship with Tahiry! Str8 DISRESPECT HER CALLING HER ALL TYPES OF BITCH! Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

Quote Originally Posted by HipHop.I.AM View Post
    14MINS OF NOTHIN
    seriously....this nigga cryin for a long ass time....he might as well admit he miss her ass cuz all this cryin & bitchin is stupid...i mean honestly wtf do we care...get this nigga a shrink

Catch Up Newbies Joe Budden Goes On A Rant About The Break-Up & Downfall of His Relationship with Tahiry! Str8 DISRESPECT HER CALLING HER ALL TYPES OF BITCH!
    Liked
    2 times

Quote Originally Posted by Ironstreets View Post
    seriously....this nigga cryin for a long ass time....he might as well admit he miss her ass cuz all this cryin & bitchin is stupid...i mean honestly wtf do we care...get this nigga a shrink
    naw fuc dat get this nigga a shotty so he can one himself

Liked
    66 times

Quote Originally Posted by playboy View Post
    naw fuc dat get this nigga a shotty so he can one himself
    he can do that after mood muzik 4

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast