Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Jay-Z Answers Beanie Sigel's Accusations

Product of Determination Jay-Z Answers Beanie Sigel's Accusations Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Jay-Z Answers Beanie Sigel's Accusations

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Product of Determination Jay-Z Answers Beanie Sigel's Accusations Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Re: Jay-Z Answers Beanie Sigel's Accusations

I'm confused to how Jay-Z justifies pushing Beanie Sigel by saying he had 2 Bentleys, his own record label, and clothing line. ...That's not what Beanie Sigel was talking about.

Sigel was talking about their current relationship...how Jay-Z left all his homies behind, the richest man isn't the first man with the first dollar..its the one with his 1st friend, not getting paid for tours and having the setup like Banks, Yayo, and ...(*while i just contradicted myself right there, cuz that goes back to he had cars, clothing line, and own label and never went platinum*)...hmmm He was talking about Jay calling the FEDs on him during Powerhouse, Jay not telling his homies about his plan to break apart from Dame & Kareem... Jay never sendin him a kite while in the pen and they were homies...
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"