Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lupe Fiasco Talks About "Superstar" Going To XBox Karaoke

The Underground... Lupe Fiasco Talks About "Superstar" Going To XBox Karaoke Sarachi Sauce's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Thumbs up Lupe Fiasco Talks About "Superstar" Going To XBox Karaoke

Lupe Fiasco [click to read] reached a large audience with his 2007 hit "Superstar." The song was a chart-topping radio success, as well as a nomination for last night's MTV Music Awards [click to read].
    Now, after a strong run, the song is to be immortalized in XBox's new game LIPS. Described to be in the tradition of Rock Band and Guitar Hero, the game challenges players on their ability to rock the microphone over an array of hits from Hip Hop history.
    "It's dope. I've had my songs in games before, but more as kinda the soundtrack," Lupe told HipHopDX Monday night. "For now, for my song to be part of the game, so to speak, is like ill. It's revolutionary. It's revolutionary in the sense that this game, LIPS, focuses on Hip Hop. The microphone, you can't just sing like karaoke, line-for-line, you actually have to rock the mic."
    "It's amazing," Lupe added, seeing his song get appreciated in new medium. "I just did a show and said, 'I can't believe this is my life.' I'm at a point now where it's Lupe Fiasco everyday, and I kinda forget that I'm famous, or that I have celebrity or what-have-you, and to be reminded of it in ways like this [game] is [shocking]."
    Asked if this opportunity will alter Lupe's relationship with songwriting, he laughed, saying, "It's gonna make me that much more responsible. [It's going to make me] say more and do better. It goes other places, into performing. A new level of professionalism, focusing on the art, a new level of integrity - everything is heightened for me."
    Lupe closed that the artist featured on "Superstar," Matthew Santos is working on a yet to be titled album, the next released by 1st & 15th Records. A single is to be released by year's end.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/i...o-xbox-karaoke

Dedicated to fresh2defsheis
    Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create.
    Albert Einstein

Product of Determination Lupe Fiasco Talks About "Superstar" Going To XBox Karaoke Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Re: Lupe Fiasco Talks About "Superstar" Going To XBox Karaoke

props and good find
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

...... Lupe Fiasco Talks About "Superstar" Going To XBox Karaoke Fabulous's Avatar
    Liked
    8 times

After that outfit at the VMA's. He is not allowed to speak ever again.

The Underground... Lupe Fiasco Talks About "Superstar" Going To XBox Karaoke Sarachi Sauce's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous View Post
    After that outfit at the VMA's. He is not allowed to speak ever again.
    :lmao002:I agree
    Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create.
    Albert Einstein

Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    props and good find
    thanks man...
    Albert Einstein

Shut Up and Drink! Lupe Fiasco Talks About "Superstar" Going To XBox Karaoke Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

:applaud89:

I was mad that at the VMAs they were talking all over his performance :umad:

OhEmGee Lupe Fiasco Talks About "Superstar" Going To XBox Karaoke Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

People are gonna kill that song...

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

Catch Up Newbies Lupe Fiasco Talks About "Superstar" Going To XBox Karaoke kelito-vision's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by Sarachi Sauce View Post
    :lmao002:I agree
    given his outfit and Kanye's new song...we're headed for the gay era in hip hop ....not that there's anything wrong with that

OhEmGee Lupe Fiasco Talks About "Superstar" Going To XBox Karaoke Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

I think he jus made a wrong decision on what to wear at the VMA's, i was VERY surprised at his oufit...

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

Product of Determination Lupe Fiasco Talks About "Superstar" Going To XBox Karaoke Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by kelito-vision View Post
    given his outfit and Kanye's new song...we're headed for the gay era in hip hop ....not that there's anything wrong with that
    they are going soooo far left wit it...it's not funny

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh2defsheis View Post
    I think he jus made a wrong decision on what to wear at the VMA's, i was VERY surprised at his oufit...
    :lmao002: what a stanley :lmao002:
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast