Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Here Why Jay-Z Shouldn't Respond To People Like Beanie Sigel...Jay Z Performs Empire State Of Mind At The Yankees Parade

Product of Determination Here Why Jay-Z Shouldn't Respond To People Like Beanie Sigel...Jay Z Performs Empire State Of Mind At The Yankees Parade Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Re: Here Why Jay-Z Shouldn't Respond To People Like Beanie Sigel...Jay Z Performs Empire State Of Mind At The Yankees Parade

Quote Originally Posted by HipHop.I.AM View Post
    its a loose-loose because beans will have his way with JAy lyrically right now

LETS BE REAL.jay is not the same anymore,...blueprint3 was straight radio/commercial, wasnt no street bangers on there. He isnt built like that anymore.....like 50 said "He is Non-confrontational"
    What We Talkin Bout ...commercial?

Thank You ...commercial?

DOA ...commercial?

On To The Next One ...commercial?

Real As It Gets ...commercial?

Hate ...commercial?

Venus Vs. Mars ...commercial?

Nigga do u know what radio/ "commercial" is?????
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

He's On Fire! Here Why Jay-Z Shouldn't Respond To People Like Beanie Sigel...Jay Z Performs Empire State Of Mind At The Yankees Parade HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Default Re: Here Why Jay-Z Shouldn't Respond To People Like Beanie Sigel...Jay Z Performs Empire State Of Mind At The Yankees Parade

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    What We Talkin Bout ...commercial?

Thank You ...commercial?

DOA ...commercial?

On To The Next One ...commercial?

Real As It Gets ...commercial?

Hate ...commercial?

Venus Vs. Mars ...commercial?

Nigga do u know what radio/ "commercial" is?????

Thank you-- "Thank you, thank you, your far to kind"
    venus vs. mars??? lol where are the hard lines in any of these songs......
    come on...they had OPRAH LISTENING to On to The Next one.....cant get any friendlier than that...HAte??....wow because he says "he doesnt see people at the clearport, why are they hating"? WHERE ARE THE HARD STREET LINES AT???

hardest line was on DOA...he says "raps make people want to commit felonies, just violent, moment of silence"...
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

Eat Lead!!! Here Why Jay-Z Shouldn't Respond To People Like Beanie Sigel...Jay Z Performs Empire State Of Mind At The Yankees Parade Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

come on...they had OPRAH LISTENING to On to The Next one.....cant get any friendlier than that...HAte??....wow because he says "he doesnt see people at the clearport, why are they hating"? WHERE ARE THE HARD STREET LINES AT???

hardest line was on DOA...he says "raps make people want to commit felonies, just violent, moment of silence"...
    wow...haha...im enjoying this

D-Town hip hop at its finest

Product of Determination Here Why Jay-Z Shouldn't Respond To People Like Beanie Sigel...Jay Z Performs Empire State Of Mind At The Yankees Parade Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

dog... Songs like Candy Shop... Baby By Me... Obession... In The Club... are radio/commercial songs.

The songs i named are not radio/commercial songs. get it right.

who the hell picks a bar from a song and says...ohhhhhh he said Oprah....ohhhhhhhhh he mentioned the airport...it's commercial... smh...Grow up kid.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

He's On Fire! Here Why Jay-Z Shouldn't Respond To People Like Beanie Sigel...Jay Z Performs Empire State Of Mind At The Yankees Parade HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

wonders if performin for large audiences mean u loose where u came from and shy away from what one has professed as an artist since day 1............which was "I never change, blah blah blah and i rock sneakers and blah blah in the oval office"
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12