Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Here Why Jay-Z Shouldn't Respond To People Like Beanie Sigel...Jay Z Performs Empire State Of Mind At The Yankees Parade

Product of Determination Here Why Jay-Z Shouldn't Respond To People Like Beanie Sigel...Jay Z Performs Empire State Of Mind At The Yankees Parade Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Here Why Jay-Z Shouldn't Respond To People Like Beanie Sigel...Jay Z Performs Empire State Of Mind At The Yankees Parade

Jay Z Performs Empire State Of Mind At The Yankees Parade

new york!
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

FUCC NICCAS Here Why Jay-Z Shouldn't Respond To People Like Beanie Sigel...Jay Z Performs Empire State Of Mind At The Yankees Parade FUCCBOYSBEWARE's Avatar
    Liked
    64 times

Default Re: Here Why Jay-Z Shouldn't Respond To People Like Beanie Sigel...Jay Z Performs Empire State Of Mind At The Yankees Parade

:confused: so he shouldnt respond because he performed at tha yankee parade
    kush smoker

Dice City Kid Here Why Jay-Z Shouldn't Respond To People Like Beanie Sigel...Jay Z Performs Empire State Of Mind At The Yankees Parade ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Default Re: Here Why Jay-Z Shouldn't Respond To People Like Beanie Sigel...Jay Z Performs Empire State Of Mind At The Yankees Parade

Quote Originally Posted by FUCCBOYSBEWARE View Post
    :confused: so he shouldnt respond because he performed at tha yankee parade
    you damn right....its a lose lose situation....so a few will hate me....even more will love me

FUCC NICCAS Here Why Jay-Z Shouldn't Respond To People Like Beanie Sigel...Jay Z Performs Empire State Of Mind At The Yankees Parade FUCCBOYSBEWARE's Avatar
    Liked
    64 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    you damn right....its a lose lose situation....so a few will hate me....even more will love me
    he dosent have to respond at all true

but cuz he performed at the parade he dosent thats lame jack
    kush smoker

Product of Determination Here Why Jay-Z Shouldn't Respond To People Like Beanie Sigel...Jay Z Performs Empire State Of Mind At The Yankees Parade Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by FUCCBOYSBEWARE View Post
    he dosent have to respond at all true

but cuz he performed at the parade he dosent thats lame jack
    dude... he is the flagship of New York... even racist Bloomberg who shut down Fiddy Cent just kissed his ass.

Liked
    0 times

I guess he not an average cat anymore. haha. Msg to beans.. NKYS! (nigga kill yourself):eek001:

Shut Up and Drink! Here Why Jay-Z Shouldn't Respond To People Like Beanie Sigel...Jay Z Performs Empire State Of Mind At The Yankees Parade Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Quote Originally Posted by 4evayoung View Post
    I guess he not an average cat anymore. haha. Msg to beans.. NKYS! (nigga kill yourself):eek001:

Beans will tear Jay a new asshole. Jay know the best thing for him to do is to keep those camel lips sealed

He's On Fire! Here Why Jay-Z Shouldn't Respond To People Like Beanie Sigel...Jay Z Performs Empire State Of Mind At The Yankees Parade HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    its a loose-loose because beans will have his way with JAy lyrically right now

LETS BE REAL.jay is not the same anymore,...blueprint3 was straight radio/commercial, wasnt no street bangers on there. He isnt built like that anymore.....like 50 said "He is Non-confrontational"
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

Catch Up Newbies Here Why Jay-Z Shouldn't Respond To People Like Beanie Sigel...Jay Z Performs Empire State Of Mind At The Yankees Parade
    Liked
    2 times

jayz fuc wit da white pll now and oprah he aint tryin to be on no street **** now it would be a bad look

Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by playboy View Post
    jayz fuc wit da white pll now and oprah he aint tryin to be on no street **** now it would be a bad look
    "You stuck on being hardcore/
    I chuck the deuce up"
    -Jay-Z "What We Talkin' Bout"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast