Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Howard Stern to Auction Off A Girl's VIRGINITY to the Highest Bidder!!

Shut Up and Drink! Howard Stern to Auction Off A Girl's VIRGINITY to the Highest Bidder!! Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Default Howard Stern to Auction Off A Girl's VIRGINITY to the Highest Bidder!!

FOR SALE...NATALIE DYLAN

According to The Sun:
    AMERICAN shock jock HOWARD STERN will create his biggest outrage yet – by auctioning off a girl’s virginity on his radio show.

The 22-year-old brunette, who is using the pseudonym of NATALIE DYLAN “for safety reasons,” says the money will pay for her college tuition. She was introduced to Howard by the owner of a brothel in Nevada, one of two US States where prostitution is legal. The winner of the auction will get to consummate the relationship at the brothel, where the student's sister already works.

Natalie says: “I don't have a moral dilemma with it. “We live in a capitalist society. Why shouldn't I be allowed to capitalize on my virginity?”

In case anyone doubts her virginity, she is willing to submit to a polygraph test and a gynaecological exam. The auction will be launched on Stern’s Sirius radio in San Diego today and conducted on the Brothel’s website.

Natalie says her mother - a “conservative” fourth-grade teacher - doesn't approve of the auction “but supports me” and she is prepared for the adverse publicity that the stunt will attract. “I understand some people may condemn me,” she admits. “But I think this is empowering. I'm using what I have to better myself.”

The girl, who already has a bachelor's degree in women's studies at Sacramento State, wants to study for a master’s in marriage and family therapy.

And Here is Natalie:

Eat Lead!!! Howard Stern to Auction Off A Girl's VIRGINITY to the Highest Bidder!! Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

Default Re: Howard Stern to Auction Off A Girl's VIRGINITY to the Highest Bidder!!

D-Town hip hop at its finest

Shut Up and Drink! Howard Stern to Auction Off A Girl's VIRGINITY to the Highest Bidder!! Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Default Re: Howard Stern to Auction Off A Girl's VIRGINITY to the Highest Bidder!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ironstreets View Post
    :clownonground:

OhEmGee Howard Stern to Auction Off A Girl's VIRGINITY to the Highest Bidder!! Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Quote Originally Posted by Ironstreets View Post

damn...you crazy

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

Eat Lead!!! Howard Stern to Auction Off A Girl's VIRGINITY to the Highest Bidder!! Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

i just seen on the news the bid is up to 250k :omg022:

D-Town hip hop at its finest

OhEmGee Howard Stern to Auction Off A Girl's VIRGINITY to the Highest Bidder!! Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

She kinda look like a tranny...LOL

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

The City Is Mine Howard Stern to Auction Off A Girl's VIRGINITY to the Highest Bidder!! wXm's Avatar
    Liked
    1 times

The girl, who already has a bachelor's degree in women's studies at Sacramento State, wants to study for a masterís in marriage and family therapy.

well this situation is not gon help out her future career.
    Never sit down when I pee, for ever standin up. !!!