50 Cent and Beanie Sigel will be releasing their first song together titled "I Go Off" this week.

A flyer promoting the song appeared on 50's official website yesterday (November 11) with the tagline The Nightmare Begins. The song will premiere on Thisis50 on Friday (November 13).

Earlier this month, Sigel released a diss track attacking Jay-Z titled "What You Talking About (Average Cat)".

Days later, the rapper would appear on Philadelphia's Power 99 with 50 Cent insinuating he had plans to sign with G-Unit. Sigel also added he would continue taking shots at Jay-Z until he responds.

It is unknown whether "I Go Off' will be targeting Jay-Z.

In related news, 50 Cent recently reviled via his website that he has released Mobb Deep from G-Unit.

"The original G-Unit as a group are gonna stay together. That's myself, Tony Yayo and Lloyd Banks and on the actual label, G-Unit Records as a roster, I let Prodigy and Havoc Your browser does not support inline frames or is currently configured not to display inline frames. STRONG> go off the label because P had to get extra money before he went into jail. And Havoc just had idle time while P was gone because he didn't work as often as P does," 50 divulged.

"Hot Rod and Spider Loc are still technically signed to G-Unit Records...Buck is still signed to G-Unit Records, hopefully he can come up with a record," 50 added. "If he can come up with a song, we can get my money back; you know what I'm saying? I hope he can come up with something right quick. I'm looking forward to that check at least. Game is still on G-Unit Records, they gotta pay me not to put a [G-Unit] logo on [his music].

http://www.sixshot.com/news/15017/