Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Joe Budden Gets Emotional Talking ABout His new Girlfriend, Fabolous, & Sigel On BlogTV

Product of Determination Joe Budden Gets Emotional Talking ABout His new Girlfriend, Fabolous, & Sigel On BlogTV Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Joe Budden Gets Emotional Talking ABout His new Girlfriend, Fabolous, & Sigel On BlogTV

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Shut Up and Drink! Joe Budden Gets Emotional Talking ABout His new Girlfriend, Fabolous, & Sigel On BlogTV Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Default Re: Joe Budden Gets Emotional Talking ABout His new Girlfriend, Fabolous, & Sigel On BlogTV

nigga a sucka always apologizing

Liked
    0 times

Default Re: Joe Budden Gets Emotional Talking ABout His new Girlfriend, Fabolous, & Sigel On BlogTV

Budden is turning in to that dude thats real easy to steal on... smh.

FREE MIXTAPE DL!!

...... Joe Budden Gets Emotional Talking ABout His new Girlfriend, Fabolous, & Sigel On BlogTV Fabulous's Avatar
    Liked
    8 times

This nigga a sucka...and the bitches he **** with are suckers too.... If I would be fucking with a dude and he does this...its a wrap. fool
    "One hand full of ****... does not equal a fist full of dollars!" -50 Cent

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Joe Budden Gets Emotional Talking ABout His new Girlfriend, Fabolous, & Sigel On BlogTV Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

i wish he would stop crying about nothing...he talks about how he is pretty much disappointed that Fab went off on his new girlfriend and so did the fans but yet he did the same thing to Tila Tequila i smell contradiction
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

He's On Fire! Joe Budden Gets Emotional Talking ABout His new Girlfriend, Fabolous, & Sigel On BlogTV HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

whats wrong with apologizing to an edited misunderstood video???
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..