Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 50 Cent's a changed man...

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI 50 Cent's a changed man... Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Default Re: 50 Cent's a changed man...

Quote Originally Posted by OneHunid View Post
    @AustinX
    I could write a book on this cat- you cant be serious about the leak bullsh*t man, EVERYBODY gets leaked and nowadays everybody does mixtapes too. Wayne didnt have a problem sellin & like I said, Fif didn't either when his gimmick was "I got shot 9 times..."or "Em & Dre got my back..."! I use to respect this man but when you claim one man didn't stay hood cause he wear Urkel glasses, meanwhile youre out in CT or buyin a house in Beverly Hills then I got a problem with that...
    very good point

i mean during the times everyone is trying to make an excuse to why they didnt make the projected numbers that were thrown out there

(dont through Wale into this)

i dont think its the leaks it could ultimately be the music, i mean come on with some people they was all up on 50 when he came out and then after that he started to decline not in the sales but in the music, people would rather spend there money buying the first 50 album then take those few dollars and buy this one just based on the music that he put out prior before

lets not also forget that some music people may not feel just based on where they reside
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by Austin_X View Post

You plan on writing a book??? Did you forget about the simple fact that his album was leaked more than a month ago? I got bootleggers out here selling 50's CD for 5 bucks back in October. You forget all the niggas that downloaded his albums? Naahhh man, i dont think you do.

I'll should DDT your hatin' ass
    Em, Jay, Wayne all leaked and they sold big. 50 flopped plain and simple.

Liked
    0 times

Yo Opp-
    I'm a hip-hop fan & Id love to hear Jay vs. 50 (aka Tyson vs. Lennox Lewis) but it aint gonna happen! Jay has no reason to do it until 50 comes straight at him--not pokin him with a stick while Beans spits in his face...

Product of Determination 50 Cent's a changed man... Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Yo Opp-
    I'm a hip-hop fan & Id love to hear Jay vs. 50 (aka Tyson vs. Lennox Lewis) but it aint gonna happen! Jay has no reason to do it until 50 comes straight at him--not pokin him with a stick while Beans spits in his face...
    you've made alot of valid points in this thread. and i agree with some...not all.

I think Jay alwayz believe he's too big to respond. And carries the attitude he's above everyone else. He says in songs like Death Of Auto-Tune... i'm a multi-millionaire/ how is it i'm the hardest nigga here. But Jay plays it real safe... i'm not saying he should be on some gangsta gangsta tip like 50 is tryin to sell and portray..

in all, Jay is doing something right... since 1996 he's still reign supreme in 2009. 11 number one Platinum albums. He's got the blueprint..and this rapper should follow. Cuz they ain't doin nuttin Jay aight really do already.

Anyway... yes by 50's own standards...he flopped horribly on this album. He gotta eat a big piece humble pie, and chalk it up. Don't get me wrong I like the album and all. But he and Interscope did something incredibly wrong this go around. From over 800,000 to over million first week down to ~650k and then to ~150K first week. I wanted to see 50 win with Before I Self Destruct, like ridin wit the extreme underdog in scenarios -- i liked dat 50 went against the typical safe grain for an artist of his caliber. Then it would have shown he on the same level as Jay-Z or what have u....
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Liked
    5400 times

Headlines Like this makes 50 look real bad...
    50 Cent Brushes Off Soft Sales For Before I Self-Destruct
    http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/162.../50_cent.jhtml

you can't bash people sales your ENTIRE career, and when you suffer the same fate...u generate excuses...but again if your in his shoes.... what's he to do.

Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    you've made alot of valid points in this thread. and i agree with some...not all.

I think Jay alwayz believe he's too big to respond. And carries the attitude he's above everyone else. He says in songs like Death Of Auto-Tune... i'm a multi-millionaire/ how is it i'm the hardest nigga here. But Jay plays it real safe... i'm not saying he should be on some gangsta gangsta tip like 50 is tryin to sell and portray..

in all, Jay is doing something right... since 1996 he's still reign supreme in 2009. 11 number one Platinum albums. He's got the blueprint..and this rapper should follow. Cuz they ain't doin nuttin Jay aight really do already.

Anyway... yes by 50's own standards...he flopped horribly on this album. He gotta eat a big piece humble pie, and chalk it up. Don't get me wrong I like the album and all. But he and Interscope did something incredibly wrong this go around. From over 800,000 to over million first week down to ~650k and then to ~150K first week. I wanted to see 50 win with Before I Self Destruct, like ridin wit the extreme underdog in scenarios -- i liked dat 50 went against the typical safe grain for an artist of his caliber. Then it would have shown he on the same level as Jay-Z or what have u....
    I feel everthing your sayin-
    50 will make a come back when he stops with the beef nonsense & gets back to the makin real hip hop music.
    Jordan came back for the love, not the money!
    Get focused Fif!

Liked
    5400 times

I feel everthing your sayin-
    50 will make a come back when he stops with the beef nonsense & gets back to the makin real hip hop music.
    Jordan came back for the love, not the money!
    Get focused Fif!
    Before I self Destruct is real hip-hop music.

Member 50 Cent's a changed man... Austin_X's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by luvt View Post
    Em, Jay, Wayne all leaked and they sold big. 50 flopped plain and simple.

None of their albums leaked a month before the release.

You live in a world based on lies and bullshit.

Jay Z album leaked a week early. Wayne leaked a week early too. 50's album was better than both.

Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    Before I self Destruct is real hip-hop music.
    I kinda gave up on 50 so I didn't give this a chance but if I'm a true fan of our music I need to give the man some sales & buy that...

Catch Up Newbies 50 Cent's a changed man...
    Liked
    2 times

jayz aint gonna battle 50 cuz fifth aint even in his lyrical lane jus like he wouldnt respond to game...if he feels your not nice enough hes not even gonna give dem niggas the time of day

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast