Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 50 Cent's a changed man...

Liked
    0 times

Default 50 Cent's a changed man...

Remember when Fiddy was on top of the world tellin everybody how many albums he's sold? I do, that was back when everybody was fascinated with him surviving 9 shots & ridin under Em & Dre's coat tails- nobody cared about the real lack of lyrical skills. He was doing mixtapes back then too but it didn't seem to bother his sales. After listening to that interview & ALL the excuses he's making about- all the "safe" artists who win awards & perform @ these shows- if I'm right I could of sworn that was him spittin a verse during Em's performance @ the AMA's last night. I remember ALL those shows when he was popular, performing & in the crowd praying for a win @ those same award shows. C'mon FIF, you've been reduced to makin excuses for not being able to adapt & expand like Jay-Z which is why there is so much hate for the man. You crack jokes & act hard but you push Beans to the front of the beef & throw jabs while he takes the punches. Be a man & come out with your own diss record- maybe Jay will respond & make you relevant again. Stop makin excuses FIF! If you cant take out RICK ROSS you damn sure aint takin out Hov...

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI 50 Cent's a changed man... Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Default Re: 50 Cent's a changed man...

Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Member 50 Cent's a changed man... Austin_X's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by OneHunid View Post
    Remember when Fiddy was on top of the world tellin everybody how many albums he's sold? I do, that was back when everybody was fascinated with him surviving 9 shots & ridin under Em & Dre's coat tails- nobody cared about the real lack of lyrical skills. He was doing mixtapes back then too but it didn't seem to bother his sales. After listening to that interview & ALL the excuses he's making about- all the "safe" artists who win awards & perform @ these shows- if I'm right I could of sworn that was him spittin a verse during Em's performance @ the AMA's last night. I remember ALL those shows when he was popular, performing & in the crowd praying for a win @ those same award shows. C'mon FIF, you've been reduced to makin excuses for not being able to adapt & expand like Jay-Z which is why there is so much hate for the man. You crack jokes & act hard but you push Beans to the front of the beef & throw jabs while he takes the punches. Be a man & come out with your own diss record- maybe Jay will respond & make you relevant again. Stop makin excuses FIF! If you cant take out RICK ROSS you damn sure aint takin out Hov...

You plan on writing a book??? Did you forget about the simple fact that his album was leaked more than a month ago? I got bootleggers out here selling 50's CD for 5 bucks back in October. You forget all the niggas that downloaded his albums? Naahhh man, i dont think you do.

I'll should DDT your hatin' ass
    Last edited by Austin_X; 11-25-2009 at 11:11 AM.

Member 50 Cent's a changed man... Austin_X's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

................... still DDT's OneHunit regardless

Product of Determination 50 Cent's a changed man... Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by OneHunid View Post
    Alot of facts but also alots of fiction. Ima remain neutral... I wanna see where this whole low album sales and feud with Jay-Z is gonna go.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by Austin_X View Post

You plan on writing a book??? Did you forget about the simple fact that his album was leaked more than a month ago? I got bootleggers out here selling 50's CD for 5 bucks back in October. You forget all the niggas that downloaded his albums? Naahhh man, i dont think you do.

I'll should DDT your hatin' ass
    i can't co-sign the excuse of a album allegedly leaking from a overseas plant a month in advance.... NOBODY's album leak dat early unless it was "directed drama" on 50's end.... Anyway...everybody's album leak... when Jay leaked in pushed up the digitally release as did 50...Jay's album didn't come out on 9/11 as expected.

Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by Orchid View Post
    what are you VA now? smh

He's On Fire! 50 Cent's a changed man... HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Quote Originally Posted by Orchid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    what are you VA now? smh

on another note 50 album sales are low because of sooo much anticipation to get it, and when it came out early.everyone grabbed it then
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

Liked
    0 times

@AustinX
    I could write a book on this cat- you cant be serious about the leak bullsh*t man, EVERYBODY gets leaked and nowadays everybody does mixtapes too. Wayne didnt have a problem sellin & like I said, Fif didn't either when his gimmick was "I got shot 9 times..."or "Em & Dre got my back..."! I use to respect this man but when you claim one man didn't stay hood cause he wear Urkel glasses, meanwhile youre out in CT or buyin a house in Beverly Hills then I got a problem with that...

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI 50 Cent's a changed man... Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    what are you VA now? smh

hahaha NO i just thought it was cool but dont worry i know how to say something besides putting a smiley
    Last edited by Orchid; 11-25-2009 at 05:30 PM.
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast