Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Beanie Sigel Confirms He's not on G-Unit plus the CAMEL Stealing Records!!

Shut Up and Drink! Beanie Sigel Confirms He's not on G-Unit plus the CAMEL Stealing Records!! Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Default Beanie Sigel Confirms He's not on G-Unit plus the CAMEL Stealing Records!!

Does this nicca sound like a disgruntled employee or is he being real

Liked
    0 times

Default Re: Beanie Sigel Confirms He's not on G-Unit plus the CAMEL Stealing Records!!

I respect Siegs too much to say he bitchin but he is salty over sh*t that goes on in the industry everyday. Jay is a bit*h, personally I don't like him but his tactics aint new- ask Fif where Olivia is or why him & Game started beefin. Same sh*t- stolen music & money...and keep it real, those songs wouldnt even have made the radio if Jay wasn't on um & I'm sure they weren't complainin when those checks were comin in but when they stopped, well...watch the video again....

He's On Fire! Beanie Sigel Confirms He's not on G-Unit plus the CAMEL Stealing Records!! HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Default Re: Beanie Sigel Confirms He's not on G-Unit plus the CAMEL Stealing Records!!

Quote Originally Posted by OneHunid View Post
    I respect Siegs too much to say he bitchin but he is salty over sh*t that goes on in the industry everyday. Jay is a bit*h, personally I don't like him but his tactics aint new- ask Fif where Olivia is or why him & Game started beefin. Same sh*t- stolen music & money...and keep it real, those songs wouldnt even have made the radio if Jay wasn't on um & I'm sure they weren't complainin when those checks were comin in but when they stopped, well...watch the video again....

yeah thats def realll talk.....but regardless, yeah thats what happenes when u dealing with niccas u just met and so forth, not someone you looked at as a brother/family....that is what Siegel situations are ...LISTEN IMO he says jay dont owe him anything besides a conversation,( no money, tracks, etc)
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

Liked
    0 times

he does sound like he's just bitchin, but Jay does take songs and ideas from other cats. hell "Can I Get A..." was a Ja Rule joint til Jay heard it and said "I need that.". "Hello Brooklyn" was a Wayne joint til Jay heard it and said "I need that".... it goes on.

FREE MIXTAPE DL!!