Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Jay-Z Plans To Dead Beef With 50 Cent, Place G-Unit Boss On 'Empire State Of Mind' Remix

Eat Lead!!! Jay-Z Plans To Dead Beef With 50 Cent, Place G-Unit Boss On 'Empire State Of Mind' Remix Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

Default Jay-Z Plans To Dead Beef With 50 Cent, Place G-Unit Boss On 'Empire State Of Mind' Remix

Talk about a bizarre turn of events!

Last week, Beanie Sigel revealed that Jay-Z would be attacking him and 50 Cent on the "Empire State Of Mind" remix but word is floating around that Jay-Z wants the G-Unit boss to appear on the remix of his popular New York anthem.

According to a source close to BET, Jay-Z has reached out to 50 Cent to settle their feud. Hov reportedly wants 50 Cent and Nas to appear on the "Empire State Of Mind" remix.

Nas' appearance on the remix is already confirmed.

BET's source also claims that the recording of the remix by Jay-Z and 50 Cent will be documented.

http://www.sixshot.com/news/15238/

D-Town hip hop at its finest

He's On Fire! Jay-Z Plans To Dead Beef With 50 Cent, Place G-Unit Boss On 'Empire State Of Mind' Remix HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Default Re: Jay-Z Plans To Dead Beef With 50 Cent, Place G-Unit Boss On 'Empire State Of Mind' Remix

hope that doesnt happen.........
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

Default Re: Jay-Z Plans To Dead Beef With 50 Cent, Place G-Unit Boss On 'Empire State Of Mind' Remix

50 would then have to dead his beef with Nas then too, right? If it does happen, that would leave Beanz ass out in the cold! lol

Member Jay-Z Plans To Dead Beef With 50 Cent, Place G-Unit Boss On 'Empire State Of Mind' Remix Austin_X's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

HELL NAH!!!!

Remix???? After Jay's album has been out for like 5 months?????

This is a spit on the hand. This is a test to see if 50 will do anything to promote his album.... that was most likely leaked by Jay's camp and you could download 50's BISD on ANY WEBSITE!

Fif's being sabotaged from the start. If he accepts to be on the remix..... then i loose my faith on FIDDY and OFFCIALLY done with G-Unit and 50 Cent.

I'll respect 50 if Jay Z is on a remix on BISD first, and then on Empire of State. Then all is squashed.

"I was on the 'I Get it' remix 50 so you owe me" - Jay Z

And to that i say, SO FUCKIN WHAT!

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

I think you got it twisted homie ....... Jay on that I get money was a good look for 50 ....... 50 on Empire State of Mind is also a good look for 50 ...... So, that would be Jay helping 50 twice. Plus 50 needs help with his album sales
    So Jay can help you or dis you it's still a win for you ........ now if Jay just ignores you ...... you take an L

He's On Fire! Jay-Z Plans To Dead Beef With 50 Cent, Place G-Unit Boss On 'Empire State Of Mind' Remix HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Quote Originally Posted by Mec-0ne View Post
    I think you got it twisted homie ....... Jay on that I get money was a good look for 50 ....... 50 on Empire State of Mind is also a good look for 50 ...... So, that would be Jay helping 50 twice. Plus 50 needs help with his album sales
    So Jay can help you or dis you it's still a win for you ........ now if Jay just ignores you ...... you take an L

its a good look for both of them to be o nthe Empire state of mind remix..........they are the heavyweights of NY....i dont think 50 actually needs to be on that remix or wants too
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

Member Jay-Z Plans To Dead Beef With 50 Cent, Place G-Unit Boss On 'Empire State Of Mind' Remix Austin_X's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by HipHop.I.AM View Post
    its a good look for both of them to be o nthe Empire state of mind remix..........they are the heavyweights of NY....i dont think 50 actually needs to be on that remix or wants too

What school of thinking did you go to???? Where ever it was.... you're a genius! :cool:

Catch Up Newbies Jay-Z Plans To Dead Beef With 50 Cent, Place G-Unit Boss On 'Empire State Of Mind' Remix
    Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by Mec-0ne View Post
    50 would then have to dead his beef with Nas then too, right? If it does happen, that would leave Beanz *** out in the cold! lol

ha ha.....dumb azz ni99a u can't trust a snake
    1. Gucci
    2. Ross
    3. Joosman
    4. Boosie
    5. Webbie

Stay in my rotation