Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Young Buck Tries to Kill Himself!!!

Shut Up and Drink! Young Buck Tries to Kill Himself!!! Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Default Young Buck Tries to Kill Himself!!!

According to Nashville Police Department, David Darnell Brown also known as Young Buck attempted suicide last night by taking an overdose of prescription pain pills. Reports state that the rapper, formerly of G-Unit, was depressed and told cops that he was trying to harm himself. A female friend of the rapper told officers that Brown last week filled a prescription for 40 pain pills, but had only taken 5 of the pills up to yesterday. Brown told police that he had taken the balance of the pills last night. The woman, Lizzie Grubman, Brown's publicist, also told responding officers that she observed Brown (identified in the report as "comp," or complainant) put two pills in his mouth, which she tried to retrieve by placing her fingers in his mouth. Brown was treated at Metro Nashville General Hospital for a drug overdose. While the police document does not name Brown, Nashville media reports (including one from WTVF Channel 5, which broke the Brown story) have identified him as the "victim" referred to in the report. Early this morning, Police reported that Brown had been taken to a hospital emergency room after suffering an adverse reaction to painkillers.

OhEmGee Young Buck Tries to Kill Himself!!! Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Default Re: Young Buck Tries to Kill Himself!!!

Someone needs to step in and get him help, sayin all that slick **** about him crying is not helping his situation, he is going through something.

even though he got at 50, 50 probably knew about his situation and still released that tape.Which is grimey in my book because he confided in him and he betrayed him...

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

...... Young Buck Tries to Kill Himself!!! Fabulous's Avatar
    Liked
    8 times

Thumbs down Re: Young Buck Tries to Kill Himself!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Top shelf View Post
    According to Nashville Police Department, David Darnell Brown also known as Young Buck attempted suicide last night by taking an overdose of prescription pain pills. Reports state that the rapper, formerly of G-Unit, was depressed and told cops that he was trying to harm himself. A female friend of the rapper told officers that Brown last week filled a prescription for 40 pain pills, but had only taken 5 of the pills up to yesterday. Brown told police that he had taken the balance of the pills last night. The woman, Lizzie Grubman, Brown's publicist, also told responding officers that she observed Brown (identified in the report as "comp," or complainant) put two pills in his mouth, which she tried to retrieve by placing her fingers in his mouth. Brown was treated at Metro Nashville General Hospital for a drug overdose. While the police document does not name Brown, Nashville media reports (including one from WTVF Channel 5, which broke the Brown story) have identified him as the "victim" referred to in the report. Early this morning, Police reported that Brown had been taken to a hospital emergency room after suffering an adverse reaction to painkillers.

:eek001: That's not cool
    "One hand full of ****... does not equal a fist full of dollars!" -50 Cent

Member Young Buck Tries to Kill Himself!!! willie_falcone's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

I feel sorry for the dude.
    Blunts, Broads, and Menage Trois's.

Eat Lead!!! Young Buck Tries to Kill Himself!!! Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

seems that everyone that leaves the unit ends up wantin to kill themselves

D-Town hip hop at its finest

He's On Fire! Young Buck Tries to Kill Himself!!! HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

sORRY FOR YA BUCK,:( .....SHOULD'VE PLAYED RUSSIAN ROULETTE, NO ON A SERIOUS NOTE, HE JUST NEEDS SOME TIME TO HIMSELF, HES JUST NOT USED TO THE SPACE THAT HE IS IN RIGHT NOW

Product of Determination Young Buck Tries to Kill Himself!!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by Ironstreets View Post
    seems that everyone that leaves the unit ends up wantin to kill themselves
    oh ****...Game keeps talking about killing himself nowadayz too
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

OhEmGee Young Buck Tries to Kill Himself!!! Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Damn he is too, wow. Didn't know that.

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!