Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Fabolous planning Loso's Way 2 and dropping a mixtape on Christmas

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Fabolous planning Loso's Way 2 and dropping a mixtape on Christmas Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Default Fabolous planning Loso's Way 2 and dropping a mixtape on Christmas

Oh, it ain't over yet. Recent Grammy nominee Fabolous confirmed to us that his next LP will be a sequel to Loso's Way.

"I'm looking to come next summer," Fab said of the album's release date. "I like summer releases. It's good timing. People are out, a lot of people need good music to ride to. I'm looking towards June or July again and come with Loso's Way 2."

As of now, the roll-out for the original Loso's Way is still underway. Fab wants to release viral visuals for "Lullaby," "Last Time" and "Makin' Love," while a clip "I'mma Do It" hit the 'net a few weeks ago. Look for Fab to keep heating up cyberspace with a new mixtape on December 25, hosted by DJ Drama.

"The first mixtape with Dram was There Is No Competition," he explained. "I'm working on part two it's called There Is No Competition Part 2: The Funeral Service. We gonna make it available for download on Christmas Day kinda like a gift to the fans, for free, to kinda go out and get the music. It will also be available on hard disc. Most people are home at Christmas, they get computer access so you can download it or have it on your computer. Get a new [computer for Christmas], the first thing you gonna wanna do is download the There Is No Competition Part 2: The Funeral Service.

"Everything on there it's what I've been working on since the album. Even though [my album] came out in July, I probably finished it in maybe April or May. Everything has been building up musically since then. Sometime I get it out on R&B features or just other little stuff that you put out. I hadn't put a mixtape out in while, so I had that backed up in me. I got a chance to release. I think people are gonna love it. There Is No Competition is me saying, 'There is nobody that can compete with me. Death to the competition.' That's why it's called The Funeral Service. Everything is themed around that. That's why it's kinda dark. Each song plays into that."

SOURCE
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

He's On Fire! Fabolous planning Loso's Way 2 and dropping a mixtape on Christmas HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

aint sht drop on christmas
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* Fabolous planning Loso's Way 2 and dropping a mixtape on Christmas onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times