Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Alfamega's Daughter Stabbed In Nightclub

Product of Determination Alfamega's Daughter Stabbed In Nightclub Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Alfamega's Daughter Stabbed In Nightclub

:eek001:

Rapper ALFAMEGA is in shock after his children were involved in a violent altercation at T.I.'s Georgia nightclub - his daughter suffered multiple stab wounds and his son broke his jaw.
    The hip-hop star's kids were caught up in the clash at Club Crucial in Atlanta, which is co-owned by T.I., on Christmas Eve (24Dec09).
    Alfamega, real name Cedric Zellars, has confirmed his daughter and son - who have not been named - were seriously injured when a group allegedly attacked the girl and his son stepped in to help.
    His daughter was admitted to hospital after suffering three stab wounds and a punctured lung, while his son was treated for a broken jaw and multiple contusions.
    They have since been released from hospital and Zellars confirmed the news to Allhiphop.com. But he's convinced the attack had nothing to do with his previous feud with T.I., which saw him dumped from the hip-hop mogul's record label amid allegations Zellars was once a police informant, because people at the club were not aware of his kids' identity.
    He tells the website, "I had a talk with Tipís (T.I.'s) uncle Derrick, who co-owns Club Crucial. I was like, ĎMy daughter got stabbed up there and my son got his jaw fractured.' He was like 'Huh? I didnít know that.í
    "They didnít know, they didnít know they were my children. I was told that my children wasnít (sic) in the wrong. The girls and the dudes attacked her and stabbed her and basically my son jumped in cause they were attacking his sister and somebody hit him from the blindside.
    "They (bosses at the club) were really shocked and remorseful. And I told they the only reason I am going to give them a pass is because they didnít know. I am glad that both of my children are still living.Ē
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Alfamega's Daughter Stabbed In Nightclub Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

damn thats messed up , i hope the person who did it wasnt doing it because she was his daughter
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Dice City Kid Alfamega's Daughter Stabbed In Nightclub ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

man that's terrible

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* Alfamega's Daughter Stabbed In Nightclub onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

thats qrong but they knew that they was his kids..why just attack her!

Shut Up and Drink! Alfamega's Daughter Stabbed In Nightclub Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

damn niccas got at his kids for snitchin :eek001: