Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Prodigy Blogs from Jail - GOES IN on JAYZ, BUDDENS, and BUCK...MUST read

Product of Determination Prodigy Blogs from Jail - GOES IN on JAYZ, BUDDENS, and BUCK...MUST read Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Prodigy Blogs from Jail - GOES IN on JAYZ, BUDDENS, and BUCK...MUST read

WHATS UP YALL,
    THE KID DON P, IS DOING JUST FINE. I MISS THE STREETS BAD THOUGH. WISH I WAS HOME IN THE MIX OF THE ACTION. T.O.S. IS OUT, HNIC PT.2 IS OUT AND IíM STUCK IN THIS STINK PIECE OF sh*tóMID STATE CORRECTIONAL, AINT THAT A BITCH!!! YO, THEY GOT BATíS FLYING AROUND INSIDE. sh*t FLEW PASS MY FACE A FEW HOURS AGO. I HATE BATS!! I GET BIT, IíM SUING!

ANYWAY, I WAS WATCHING B.E.T. EARLIER AND I SEE YOUNG BUCK BITCH ASS OFFICIALLY CAME OUT THE CLOSET, AND IS OPENLY DISPLAYING HIS AFFECTION FOR GAME BOY IN THAT NEW VIDEO. DAMN, SON IS A VIDEO HOE NOW? I SEEN HIM IN A FEW JOINTS. SEE, BUCK LOST ME WHEN HE DID THAT MAGAZINE INTERVIEW AND SAID THAT HEíS GONNA SELL MORE THAN ANYBODY ON G-UNIT CAUSE HEíS THE NIGGA IN THE STREETS. SO IN OTHER WORDS, YOU IN THE STREETS AND EVERYBODY ELLíS IS STUDIO GANGSTAíS. YOU LOST MY LOVE FROM THAT POINT ON YOUNG COUSIN. SAD.

I ALSO HEAR J.Z. STILL TALKINí BOUT A SUMMER JAM SCREEN. DAMN, YOU STILL TALKINí BOUT THAT sh*t? THATíS ALL YOU GOT MAN? DAMN, YOU RUNNINí OUTTA STEAM ALREADY? THAT JOKE AINíT FUNNY NO MORE. YOU GONNA NEED SOME NEW MATERIAL QUICK IF YOU PLAN ON SURVIVING THIS WAR. YOU LOST YA PASS THE MOMENT YOU STOPPED fu*kINí WITH MY NIGGA SAM SCARFO. NOW YOU GET D.PíED O.S. ďDISCIPLINED ON SIGHT.Ē YOU BEST STAY UP UNDER BEYONCEíS SKIRT AND NEVER COME UP FOR AIR.

----

He goes in on Joe Budden right after...check inside....

OH AND THAT HIGH YELLOW, DIRTY FACE ASS NIGGA JOE BUTT-fu*k? YOU GOTTA BE sh*tTINí ME. WHAT THIS DUMB ASS NIGGA NAMED HIS ALBUM? MOOD RING? WHAT KINDA METROSEXUAL BULLsh*t IS THAT? THE STREETS AND THE PRISONS AINíT NEVER IN THE MOOD FOR YA PERIOD. WOW, PEOPLE DONíT LEARN UNTIL HENNESSY GLASS IS ALL IN THEIR NOSTRILS. DAMN, I WISH I WAS HOME! BUT NO WORRIES, ME GOT sh*t LOADS OF SOULJAíS. IíM SURE IíLL BE GETTINí A KITE BOUT HOW THEY DANCED ON SOMEBODY HEAD. I HEARD MY NIGGA 4.0. GOT THE COVER OF THE NEW HIP-HOP WEEKLY.

IíM STILL WAITINí FOR MY AUTOGRAPHED COPY 40! WHAT UP WIT IT? YALL KNOW CALI GOT SERIOUS CODES THAT THEY LIVE AND DIE BY. SO, IF THE LILí NIGGA F.BABY DIDNíT PASS INSPECTION, THEN HE WAS VIOLATING. I fu*kS WIT BABY AND F.BABY. WE GO BACK TO WHEN WE DID THE SONG & VIDEO ďY.B.E.Ē WITH ME AND B.G. ON THE FIRST H.N.I.C. ALBUM. BUT, WHEN IT COMES TO G. CODES IíM FORCED TO STEP ASIDE. I CAN ONLY ASK 4.0. TO GO LITE ON EMí BUT DOUBT THATíS POSSIBLE. THIS AINíT GOT sh*t TO DO WIT JEALOUSY OR ENVY AS SOME MIGHT ASSUME. ITíS 100% GANG sh*t. NIGGAS DONíT KNOW HOW TO CARRY THEY SELF LIKE MEN. IF YOU FLAGGINí DONíT TAKE YA COLORS OFF WHEN YOU SEE THE OTHER SIDE, BE A MAN AND GET TREATED ACCORDINGLY. THE SAME RULES APPLY EVEN IF YOU NOT FLAGGIN.í

NOW, I SEE HOW PAC FELT WHEN HE WAS CREATING HIS 7-DAY THEORY ALBUM. NO, I DONíT THINK IíM 2 PAC, NOR DO I WANT TO EMULATE HIM. BUT, I DO RELATE TO HIS REVOLUTIONARY STANCE AND HIS REBELLIOUS ATTITUDE. WEíRE IDENTICAL IN THOSE 2 CATAGORIES.

(In case you dont know what he's talkin about with the Pac reference - check out the Gangsta's in Hip Hop Series)

Gangsta's in Hip Hop - Part 1

I MISS G-UNIT. MY NIGGAS 50, YAYO AND BANKS. I MISS HAVOC. IíVE NEVER BEEN AWAY FROM THE STUDIO FOR SO LONG IN MY LIFE. MADE NON-STOP MUSIC FROM 1990 UNTIL NOW. WE DROPPED A NEW ALBUM CONSISTANTLY EVERY 2 YEARS. H.N.I.C. 2 JUST DROPPED AND IíLL BE HOME IN 2 YEARS, SO WEíRE STILL ON POINT. BUT, IT JUST FEELS WEIRD BEING AWAY FROM HAVOC AND THE STUDIO. I DEFINITELY NEEDED THIS SHORT COMMERCIAL BREAK THOUGH. IíVE LEARNED A LOT SINCE IíVE BEEN DOWN. ITíS GONNA BE TROUBLE WHEN I GET HOME. HOPE YALL READY. IíM GLAD TO HEAR THAT THISIS50.COM HAS GROWN SO BIG. IíM HAPPY FOR DUN. AS IF HE AINíT A GIANT ALREADY. DONíT WORRY 5, IíM MOVIN AT A SNAILS RATE FOR NOW, BUT IíM RIGHT BEHIND YOU.

HNIC2.COM IS ON THE RISE. AND WHEN I GET BACK, IíM TAKING BACK MY #2 SLOT ON KYTE WITH MY HNIC2 KYTE CHANNEL. SO, WHOEVER IS #2 PREPARE TO FALL BACK!!!!!!!!!
    AIGHT YALL, IíM DONE FOR NOW..

CATCH YOU LATER
    PRODIGY-HNIC2.COM
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

Default Re: Prodigy Blogs from Jail - GOES IN on JAYZ, BUDDENS, and BUCK...MUST read

I can understand him taking shots at buck and jay...but budden? Dude is the illest guy who never got the recognition that he should...mood musik 2 was like one of the best albums of the year...and it was a mixtape

Prodigy is far off from the infamous and hell on earth...

Eat Lead!!! Prodigy Blogs from Jail - GOES IN on JAYZ, BUDDENS, and BUCK...MUST read Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

Default Re: Prodigy Blogs from Jail - GOES IN on JAYZ, BUDDENS, and BUCK...MUST read

he seem lonely as hell...i dont see y he goin in on buddens either but ah well.....dont drop the soap

D-Town hip hop at its finest