Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Dj Kay Slay Rolls To The West Coast Hoods Solo -- ALL SETS!! + Ray J Throwin Up The Set On Stage!

Product of Determination Dj Kay Slay Rolls To The West Coast Hoods Solo -- ALL SETS!! + Ray J Throwin Up The Set On Stage! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Dj Kay Slay Rolls To The West Coast Hoods Solo -- ALL SETS!! + Ray J Throwin Up The Set On Stage!

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* Dj Kay Slay Rolls To The West Coast Hoods Solo -- ALL SETS!! + Ray J Throwin Up The Set On Stage! onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

Yes kay that real ***** he can do that ride with the homies in the hood,,,Damn im typing like im from watts!

Eat Lead!!! Dj Kay Slay Rolls To The West Coast Hoods Solo -- ALL SETS!! + Ray J Throwin Up The Set On Stage! Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

LOL slay was a lil anti social but i guess thats how it is if u around a bunch of niccas u dont know...i aint gon front on the old nicca at least he went to another hood solo
    ray j a west coast nicca anyway,guess he a low key blood huh

D-Town hip hop at its finest

Die $low Dj Kay Slay Rolls To The West Coast Hoods Solo -- ALL SETS!! + Ray J Throwin Up The Set On Stage! AZ westsider's Avatar
    Liked
    3 times

Wasnt ray-gay getting smashed by suge knight at one point? that must be how that foo became a blood he got phuuuukked in!!!

FUCC NICCAS Dj Kay Slay Rolls To The West Coast Hoods Solo -- ALL SETS!! + Ray J Throwin Up The Set On Stage! FUCCBOYSBEWARE's Avatar
    Liked
    64 times

niccas throwin up the set and they homie singin a love song:confused:
    kush smoker

Dice City Kid Dj Kay Slay Rolls To The West Coast Hoods Solo -- ALL SETS!! + Ray J Throwin Up The Set On Stage! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

bloods so thick out here these days...still gotta give up love to pomona southside crips...them niggas gave me the game

Catch Up Newbies Dj Kay Slay Rolls To The West Coast Hoods Solo -- ALL SETS!! + Ray J Throwin Up The Set On Stage!
    Liked
    2 times

Quote Originally Posted by FUCCBOYSBEWARE View Post
    niccas throwin up the set and they homie singin a love song:confused: