Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***





Likes Likes:  0
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Young Buck In Detroit Dissin G-Unit

  1. #1
    Eat Lead!!! Young Buck In Detroit Dissin G-Unit Ironstreets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    THA D
    Posts
    4,862
    Liked
    66 times

    Default Young Buck In Detroit Dissin G-Unit



    This nicca still bitter...buck gon mess around and get beat up


    D-Town hip hop at its finest



  2. #2
    He's On Fire! Young Buck In Detroit Dissin G-Unit HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Garden State
    Posts
    3,102
    Liked
    32 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironstreets View Post

    This nicca still bitter...buck gon mess around and get beat up

    SOUNDS FAR FROM BITTER TO ME.........HE WAS QUIET FOR A WHILE TO TRY AND RESOLVE THINGS, BUT 50 AINT DO NOTHIN

    HOW WILL U FEEL IF SOMEONE HELD U IN CONTRACT AND U HAVE NO WAY TO FEED YOUR FAM?
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

  3. #3
    Eat Lead!!! Young Buck In Detroit Dissin G-Unit Ironstreets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    THA D
    Posts
    4,862
    Liked
    66 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HipHop.I.AM View Post
    SOUNDS FAR FROM BITTER TO ME.........HE WAS QUIET FOR A WHILE TO TRY AND RESOLVE THINGS, BUT 50 AINT DO NOTHIN

    HOW WILL U FEEL IF SOMEONE HELD U IN CONTRACT AND U HAVE NO WAY TO FEED YOUR FAM?
    yeah ill be mad but at the same time he signed that contract and chose to do somethin ignorant b4 his obligations was up...and that didnt stop game from makin money..and u cant go around tryin to resolve somthin and then get caught up on youtube dissin the same ppl u tried to apologize to a week later


    D-Town hip hop at its finest



  4. #4
    Product of Determination Young Buck In Detroit Dissin G-Unit Opportunist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    20,573
    Liked
    5400 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironstreets View Post
    yeah ill be mad but at the same time he signed that contract and chose to do somethin ignorant b4 his obligations was up...and that didnt stop game from makin money..and u cant go around tryin to resolve somthin and then get caught up on youtube dissin the same ppl u tried to apologize to a week later
    c/s
    buck is dumb. he still has his life signed to 50 cent. he slowly totally killing his own career. 50 cent is never gon let him go, until his career is completely dead. just two months ago u called whoo kid fake pretending like u don't have beef and would til ride for g-unit...:rolleyes: he's a fake, and the phone call proved it in the past.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

  5. #5
    FUCC NICCAS Young Buck In Detroit Dissin G-Unit FUCCBOYSBEWARE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    DAYTON OH
    Posts
    1,750
    Liked
    64 times

    Default

    no fly zone
    kush smoker

  6. #6
    He's On Fire! Young Buck In Detroit Dissin G-Unit HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Garden State
    Posts
    3,102
    Liked
    32 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironstreets View Post
    yeah ill be mad but at the same time he signed that contract and chose to do somethin ignorant b4 his obligations was up...and that didnt stop game from makin money..and u cant go around tryin to resolve somthin and then get caught up on youtube dissin the same ppl u tried to apologize to a week later
    game and buck didnt have the same contract obligations ......and he was signed to aftermath, not 50 gunit records

    and can u hate the man though, he did try to reach out, but to no avail, so what more can u do
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •