Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Run-Through of Jay-Z's Blueprint 3 Tour In Atlanta, GA Last Night w/ Guest Trey Songz and Young Jeezy

Thank God 4 That White! Run-Through of Jay-Z's Blueprint 3 Tour In Atlanta, GA Last Night w/ Guest Trey Songz and Young Jeezy hustleman's Avatar
    Liked
    14 times

Default Run-Through of Jay-Z's Blueprint 3 Tour In Atlanta, GA Last Night w/ Guest Trey Songz and Young Jeezy

So yesterday i boarded my connects G4 and we shot to ATL to peep out Jay-Z and Young Jeezy's show.

It was crazy...Trey Songz opens up...its funny to see the opening acts cuz they get like a small fraction of the stage to use, but he did his thing...the chicks seem to really dig him.

They do the timer countdown on the screen, gets to zero, Jay comes out with Run This Town. Does Empire, DOA, Already Home, As Real As it Getsoff the BP3 album. When he does As Real As it Gets, Jeezy rises up on the stage. Then Jay leaves and Jeezy gets to do his set. At some point Plies came out for a couple minutes. This dude had so much ice on it was silly. An iced out baseball cap? Of course I can't vouch for the authenticity.

Jay comes back for My President is Black. Goes thru a lot of the older stuff - Big Pimpin, Where I'm From, Can I Get A, Hard Knock, Heart of The City, Give It To Me, Bonnie and Clyde, Hovi Baby, 99 Problems, Dirt Off Your Shoulder, goes back to BP3, does Venus, Thank You, Hater.

Tells the crowd for those of you who wasn't fans from day 1 you might wanna leave, you might not know these next songhs so you can leave if you want...does Aint No, Can't Knock The Hustle, and

"I keep one eye open like C-B-S" - Can I Live ...that sealed the deal for me. Ends the show with Encore.

Product of Determination Run-Through of Jay-Z's Blueprint 3 Tour In Atlanta, GA Last Night w/ Guest Trey Songz and Young Jeezy Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Sounds like a pretty dope show... I know they're going pull all the tricks out for Madison Square Garden
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"