Floyd Mayweather and Sugar Shane Mosley will hit the Nasdaq tomorrow (March 2), where the two rivals will unite to ring the opening bell to promote their May 1st boxing match in Las Vegas. The event is part of a tour the two boxers are on to promote their highly anticipated bout two months from today. Mayweather recently checked in with AllHipHop.com, where he discussed a number of topics, ranging from the failed match with Manny Pacquiao, his decision to take on Sugar Shane Mosley and his former Hip-Hop rival with rapper Rick Ross. “I wouldn’t have chose the fight with Shane if it wasn’t a good fight, a solid fight. But I’m an A-lister, and Shane Mosely is a C-lister,” Mayweather told AllHipHop.com. Outside of the ring, Mayweather and rapper Rick Ross squashed their growing feud, although the boxing champion took issue with Sean “Diddy” Combs’ proclamation that rapper Rick Ross was the next “Biggie Smalls.” “I hear lately that Puff Daddy has been saying Rick Ross is the next Biggie Smalls. That’s not true," Mayweather told AllHipHop.com. "He’s a good artist but he’s not the next Biggie Smalls. He’s [Rick Ross] had songs that’s been cool. I’m not saying that I’m a fan or I’m gonna go buy his album. The only thing I can say is Floyd Mayweather is in his lane. I stay in my lane and I want everyone else to stay in their lane. Period.”

AllHipHop.com Daily News - : Mayweather Talks Rick Ross Beef; Calls Sugar Shane 'C-Lister'