Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: T-Pain Says He And Jay-Z Buried The Hatchet At The Grammys

Product of Determination T-Pain Says He And Jay-Z Buried The Hatchet At The Grammys Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default T-Pain Says He And Jay-Z Buried The Hatchet At The Grammys

The Jay-Z and T-Pain saga has officially been laid to rest. When Pain stood onstage with Jay over the summer at the Hot 97 Summer Jam concert, people thought Pain was in support of Hov's "D.O.A. (Death of Auto-Tune)." Jay even said he wasn't dissing Pain on the track, rather people who were trying to take away from Pain, Kanye West and Lil Wayne by saturating the market with Auto-Tune.

Last September, though, during a Las Vegas pool party, Pain grabbed the microphone and dissed Jay-Z, implying he was old and out of touch. Later that month, Pain apologized to Jay on a record called "More Careful."

Well, Pain said he and Jay finally talked face to face last month about their controversy.

"We talked at the Grammys," Pain told MTV News last week. "It was a pretty big thing. Word for word, he said, 'That's f---ed up the way you took that song.' I'm a [crazy] n---a, so we gonna take the song like that. That's how we take songs. He was like, 'I didn't mean nothing by that.' I was like, 'I already put out my apology song. So there you go. My bad. I apologize. Apologize for taking the song like that.' We shook hands, did the little chest bump. That was the end of that."

the only thing buried T-Pain was your career Jun 2009 when Death of Auto-Tune dropped.

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Shut Up and Drink! T-Pain Says He And Jay-Z Buried The Hatchet At The Grammys Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Pain knows better cause Jigga put his career on ice after DOA