Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LL Cool J threatens to quit rap

Catch Up Newbies LL Cool J threatens to quit rap kelito-vision's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Default Re: LL Cool J threatens to quit rap

Quote Originally Posted by Sarachi Sauce View Post
    uh, yeah i did. :happy002:i didn't knock the album at all. its aiight. just stating my opinion. obviously ur the fool for assuming we didnt listen to it...and no, i dont think that a record deal can save his career...when Hov was runnin **** at Def Jam he and a lot of other artists were looking for the "fellow rapper" boost in advertisement. Shoot, LL was one of the complainers. Hov aint there to bitch about. Hov got more sales under his belt and honestly has more muscle in pushing records. Hes (LL) better than a lot of these artists we have nowadays, but i doubt he'll have that comeback that youre hoping for...
    i know it's a different genre of music but Mariah caught a couple of bricks then she found a comany(Def Jam) that supports her and was able to make a comeback.....LL just needs to find a company with good A&Rs and he'll be straight...Def jam dropped the ball
    My name comes up when u type player on your Google search - Clifford

He's On Fire! LL Cool J threatens to quit rap HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Default Re: LL Cool J threatens to quit rap

Quote Originally Posted by kelito-vision View Post
    i know it's a different genre of music but Mariah caught a couple of bricks then she found a comany(Def Jam) that supports her and was able to make a comeback.....LL just needs to find a company with good A&Rs and he'll be straight...Def jam dropped the ball
    yeah its that also, that he needs to find a better company, but shitt LL needs to find a better brain and write some better music, how many times you gonna perform HeadSprung, to get a crowd a lil live lol
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12