Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: J. Cole speaks out on Jae Millz comments and says he never heard of Vado

Product of Determination J. Cole speaks out on Jae Millz comments and says he never heard of Vado Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default J. Cole speaks out on Jae Millz comments and says he never heard of Vado

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

FUCC NICCAS J. Cole speaks out on Jae Millz comments and says he never heard of Vado FUCCBOYSBEWARE's Avatar
    Liked
    64 times

cole look shook lmao but what has vado done yet nicca aint even dropped his own mixtape
    kush smoker

Product of Determination J. Cole speaks out on Jae Millz comments and says he never heard of Vado Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by FUCCBOYSBEWARE View Post
    cole look shook lmao but what has vado done yet nicca aint even dropped his own mixtape
    i wouldn't be able to pick a Vado out a line-up breh....
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Shut Up and Drink! J. Cole speaks out on Jae Millz comments and says he never heard of Vado Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Cole ain't even like that... he a college boi he don't want problems like that. The homie Nipsey Hussle shyted on Millz tho

Catch Up Newbies J. Cole speaks out on Jae Millz comments and says he never heard of Vado
    Liked
    2 times

Quote Originally Posted by Top shelf View Post

id be pissed if i was millz

Shut Up and Drink! J. Cole speaks out on Jae Millz comments and says he never heard of Vado Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Millz's reply

" im gettin tired of everybody with this XXL Freshman sh*t!! Smfh," he wrote Wednesday (March 30). " S.O 2 EVERYBODY that was on da Top 10 Cover!! but i only kno @nipseyhussle @JColeNC @jayrock @realwizkhalifa & OJ!! & So do YOU! Happy now? its no hate & i have no malice toward any of the Top 10 Freshmen!! I wish them ALL the best!! but i am a HUMAN.. & we ALL have OPINIONS! #Random why wasn't @jayelectronica on the XXL Top 10 Freshmen cover???? Don't worry.. I'll wait......... #OnSomeGSh*t my homie @IMGUDDAGUDDA shouldve made that cover too!!.. Along with @WakaFlocka1017 don't baleev me? #AskDaStreets I said what i said....Thats that!!!.. Now get over it!! Life goes on... Well @ least mines does. Yall fail 2 realize, THIS IS FUN!! im a jokester @ heart that just happens 2 know how 2 put words 2gether creatively!! Dont do it lol" (Jae Millz's Twitter)

Catch Up Newbies J. Cole speaks out on Jae Millz comments and says he never heard of Vado
    Liked
    2 times

Quote Originally Posted by Top shelf View Post
    Millz's reply
    this ***** said waka flocka and gudda gidda should been on there.....fucin wit them down south nigas got him fu$ed up in da head