Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: TV Personality Ed McMahon Raps For Better Or Worse (WTF??)

The Underground... TV Personality Ed McMahon Raps For Better Or Worse  (WTF??) Sarachi Sauce's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Default TV Personality Ed McMahon Raps For Better Or Worse (WTF??)

Since everyone and their baby mama is a rapper, McMahon goes in...

Author: Anthony Springer Jr

In a move that will undoubtedly be loved or lampooned, Ed McMahon is stepping into the booth to kick 16 bars.
    McMahon, 85, has signed on to rap in two viral videos for FreeCreditReport.com.
    "I knew I could sing the blues, but I didn't know I could rap," McMahon told the press yesterday.
    McMahon’s real life financial troubles—which he discussed with Larry King on CNN— prompted the company to seek him out, as Charles Harris, vice president of strategic marketing says McMahon is a man “who is taking charge.”
    "When I retired, I was famous, I had money and glory/I bought a house for 6 mill/I thought nothing could touch me/Until my credit went south, and debt started to crunch me/Next thing I know, instead of playing gin rummy, I was scrambling just to make ends meet/It wasn't funny,” he raps on one section of the spot.
    "Got a bump from the media chumps, but that was temporary/Wife with bad credit was scary, so I got wise/I may have fallen, but I got back up/Now I'm back on the attack, like a ninja swinging nunchucks/I told the haters, 'Go on, take a hike'/It's my show now, and I can do what I like,” he later says.

McMahon, like millions of Americans, became a victim to home foreclosure after he fell behind on his payments by an estimated $644,000.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/i...etter-or-worse

(An official 2008 "WTF moment")
    Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create.
    Albert Einstein

Product of Determination TV Personality Ed McMahon Raps For Better Or Worse  (WTF??) Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Re: TV Personality Ed McMahon Raps For Better Or Worse (WTF??)

who the hell is Ed McMahon...is he a rapper?
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

The Underground... TV Personality Ed McMahon Raps For Better Or Worse  (WTF??) Sarachi Sauce's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Default Re: TV Personality Ed McMahon Raps For Better Or Worse (WTF??)

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    who the hell is Ed McMahon...is he a rapper?
    :lmao002:Na, he's an ol school tv personality, real ol school...he started that "heeeeres Johnny" phrase that jack nicholson used in the shining...
    Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create.
    Albert Einstein