Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 50 Cent: 'No One Knew Jay-Z Until He Married Beyonce'

The Underground... 50 Cent: 'No One Knew Jay-Z Until He Married Beyonce' Sarachi Sauce's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Default 50 Cent: 'No One Knew Jay-Z Until He Married Beyonce'

Author: Slava Kuperstein

50 Cent, long-known for taking jabs at other Hip Hop artists, had some interesting things to say about Jay-Z in a recent interview.

The Queens rapper said it was Jay's marriage to superstar singer Beyonce - and not his own music - that made Hov the international star he is today, according to PR-Inside.com.

"I'm a big fan of Jay-Z, but outside of the States and Hip Hop circles, no one really knew who he was until he married Beyonce'," said Fif in the interview.

The G-Unit general also said that reports of Jay-Z's total estimated worth of $1 billion is inaccurate. "I don't believe he's worth that much! It's all been exaggerated. I'm comfortable. I don't want for anything so I'm not in a race."

This far from the first time 50 has had less than flattering comments towards Jay-Z in the past, as 50 has criticized Hov's previous work as Def Jam president. The two had a very minor dispute years ago, when Jay-Z responded to 50's underground hit "How to Rob" by rhyming at a Summer Jam concert: "I'm about a dollar/Who the **** is 50 Cent?"

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/i...arried-beyonce

*@ Opps: take that take that bad boy*:happy002:
    Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create.
    Albert Einstein

Catch Up Newbies 50 Cent: 'No One Knew Jay-Z Until He Married Beyonce' kelito-vision's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Default Re: 50 Cent: 'No One Knew Jay-Z Until He Married Beyonce'

I'm a big 50 fan but he comes across like a hater on this particular quote
    My name comes up when u type player on your Google search - Clifford

Member 50 Cent: 'No One Knew Jay-Z Until He Married Beyonce' fsjets's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

50 is acting like them attention whores off of myspace jus keep dat shyt to yo self 50 damn

month afta month afta month afta month afta month

Shut Up and Drink! 50 Cent: 'No One Knew Jay-Z Until He Married Beyonce' Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

50's a marketing genius. He's baiting Jayand like a dumbass Jay will eventually bite. It will be 50 vs Jay in December.

OhEmGee 50 Cent: 'No One Knew Jay-Z Until He Married Beyonce' Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Quote Originally Posted by kelito-vision View Post
    I'm a big 50 fan but he comes across like a hater on this particular quote
    yea he sound like a hater to me too, he needs to shut up sometimes

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!