Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Sean levert was the son of Eddie levert of the the founder of the Ojays. He was in jail for being behind on child support payments. The prison just put him in restraints

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* Sean levert was the son of Eddie levert of the the founder of the Ojays. He was in jail for being behind on child support payments. The prison just put him in restraints onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

Default Sean levert was the son of Eddie levert of the the founder of the Ojays. He was in jail for being behind on child support payments. The prison just put him in restraints

Last edited by Orchid; 05-14-2010 at 08:48 AM.

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Sean levert was the son of Eddie levert of the the founder of the Ojays. He was in jail for being behind on child support payments. The prison just put him in restraints Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

with a title like that there is no reason for me to watch the video haha
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

FUCC NICCAS Sean levert was the son of Eddie levert of the the founder of the Ojays. He was in jail for being behind on child support payments. The prison just put him in restraints FUCCBOYSBEWARE's Avatar
    Liked
    64 times

Big grown azz nicca cryin they do this too u when u yellin fa yo momma smh they shoulda beat his big fat azz
    kush smoker

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Sean levert was the son of Eddie levert of the the founder of the Ojays. He was in jail for being behind on child support payments. The prison just put him in restraints Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

it was kinda sad when he was yelling for his mom i had to cut it off
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Product of Determination Sean levert was the son of Eddie levert of the the founder of the Ojays. He was in jail for being behind on child support payments. The prison just put him in restraints Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

lol... MOMMY!!
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Sean levert was the son of Eddie levert of the the founder of the Ojays. He was in jail for being behind on child support payments. The prison just put him in restraints
    Liked
    2 times

dam shame

Bates Motel Sean levert was the son of Eddie levert of the the founder of the Ojays. He was in jail for being behind on child support payments. The prison just put him in restraints format916's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

uhhh, i think he has more problems than just child support.

Edit: