Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Eminem's New Album To Be Call "The Empack"

Product of Determination Eminem's New Album To Be Call "The Empack" Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Eminem's New Album To Be Call "The Empack"

http://www.hiphopstan.com/index.php?...sDetail&id=863

Sha Money cautioned the following:

"All I gotta say is, who said Hip-Hop is dead? or do you wanna kill ya self? Either way, your dead! You can "Self Destruct" now or "Detox" later, either way your gonna feel "The Empack". The monster is coming, drop your lp's right now, 2009 will not be your year. There coming... This is for the fans, the streets, the clubs, the east, the west, the south, the blogs, the whole HIPHOP World!!"
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

The Underground... Eminem's New Album To Be Call "The Empack" Sarachi Sauce's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Default Re: Eminem's New Album To Be Call "The Empack"

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    http://www.hiphopstan.com/index.php?...sDetail&id=863

Sha Money cautioned the following:

"All I gotta say is, who said Hip-Hop is dead? or do you wanna kill ya self? Either way, your dead! You can "Self Destruct" now or "Detox" later, either way your gonna feel "The Empack". The monster is coming, drop your lp's right now, 2009 will not be your year. There coming... This is for the fans, the streets, the clubs, the east, the west, the south, the blogs, the whole HIPHOP World!!"
    I was feeln the King Mathers album title a little more...oh well, so long as they all drop...
    Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create.
    Albert Einstein

Shut Up and Drink! Eminem's New Album To Be Call "The Empack" Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

How many units will Em push this time around with the climate of the industry the way it is?

The Underground... Eminem's New Album To Be Call "The Empack" Sarachi Sauce's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by Top shelf View Post
    How many units will Em push this time around with the climate of the industry the way it is?
    The fans are hungry....i wouldn't be surprised if he hit 350k his first week...it would be interesting to see how his #s would compare to waynes...
    Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create.
    Albert Einstein

Shut Up and Drink! Eminem's New Album To Be Call "The Empack" Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

350k The First week!

Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by Top shelf View Post
    350k The First week!
    :lmao002:no? why not? alright then...300k..
    Albert Einstein